1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone. Newbie here

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by praisehimalleluia, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Hello everyone. Newbie here

Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie here. Hope you all are greatly blessed.

This is a great place to share my passion of Christ and to learn with fellow Christians. Praise the Lord! :read:
  2. It's an awesome place... WELCOME!
  3. :welcome::welcome::welcome: to CFS. We are happy you found us. We look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,

4. Welcome my dear Grace . May you be blessed and may you find us all friendly as we all grow in the love of our Saviour , Jesus Christ .

We are so glad that you are here.
  5. Welcome praisehimalleluia!

Welcome praisehimalleluia! Great to have you on board! God bless!
  6. Well hello there praisehisnamealleluja we are hot for God [​IMG]

Welcome to CFS SIS!!:D your gonna love it here:cool: anybody and every body is willin to share a the word with ya:israel: in ant way we can.
    hey jus call me chili every one else does cuz their all my friends and so are you
  7. :welcome: to CFS (the place to be)...:D

8. Thank you all so much for such warm welcome.

May the Sweet Lord bless you all abundantly, shining in your lives all the way.

This is a sweet journey with so many christian friends who understand a new christian like me. Guide me and send me tips or articles to read about christianity and the spiritual journey. Whatever you think is good for a new christian.

GOd Bless you all