1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, dear brothers and sisters in Him

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Grant Melville, Jun 24, 2015.

1. "Behold, God is my salvation: I will trust, and not be afraid; for Jah, Jehovah, is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation." - Isaiah 12:2

I'm Grant, and I'm new to this forum. I looked at a few forums before I choose to join this one, and I feel as though I made the right decision. When I sat down to read a few posts at random, I really enjoyed them and found them very refreshing. So, I'm looking forward to reading more, and maybe even posting, as the Holy Spirit gives me an impression to share with you all, dear brethren.
    Juk, SueJLove, Abdicate and 1 other person say Amen and like this.
  2. Welcome to Christian Forum Site! You will indeed find some great fellowship here. Love your verse (it's in my sig!).
  3. Welcome to CFS, Grant!

4. Welcome Grant!

Grace and peace be yours in abundance!
  5. Hi Grant my brother from another mother. Welcome to CFS :cool:
  6. Thanks for the warm welcome, one and all. I look forward to chatting with you, in the future! :)
  7. Welcome!!! :D
  8. Grant, welcome to CFS. Glad you decided to join us.