1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Elyas, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Hi there! My name is Elyas and I'm from the Netherlands.. originally from Syria.
    I'm 19 years old.. since yesterday actually :p
    I was always a christian, but not active. Since 5 or 6 years ago there was an arabic conference and I attended with my parents. There I met God, the real God. I met Jesus, my savior. I knew that there is more to just a bible, praying and going to church... Being a christian and loving God is not boring.. it's the best a human being can do!

I love GOD and I'm proud of saying it!
    and again, hi! :D
    Jeffin likes this.
  2. Hi Elyas, welcome! Sounds like you have a strong active faith, I look forward to seeing you on around :)
    God Bless,
  3. Hi Elyas!
    Did you get everything you wanted?

Hope you enjoy CFS! :)
  4. hi Elyas, happy b'day brother.
    Really proud of you.
    Godly boy, i hope you keep your faith to Jesus Christ forever.
  5. thanks everyone! I already have everything I need! :D but those extra gifts didn't hurt.. :D
    I hope to meet people who have the same faith as me, because in my small village I seem to be the only one (in the age 16-25) with such faith... so religieous I feel kinda lonely hahah

I'm looking forward to my time here!
  6. Hey welcome to the forums buddy, its great to have you on CFS :)

Enjoy your stay here...and Happy Birthday!!

7. Welcome to CFS Elyas. One of my closest friends is from Syria. :D
  8. just keep your faith :)
    that's how it is in the secular world.
    i'm at a bible college, so the majority of the students here are christians :)

how are you liking the website so far?
  9. bible college? like studying the bible of a christian college..? sounds pretty awsome either way :D
    yes I will keep my faith, at least I have one great Friend who's everywhere at anytime :D

I'm liking it here! I learned alot for only a few days.. I wonder what I'll learn these coming years :D
  10. it's pretty much a school for ministry :)
    i'm going in youth ministry. so yeah. :)

i'm glad you are enjoying it here :)
    been here for 2 years, i think. and i still love it :)