Hello and Debate

Hello and Debate

I would first like to say that it is not my intention to start trouble. If this sort of thing is not allowed here, simply erase it, no harm, no foul.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I enjoy a good debate. On any topic, really, but a religious debate is always fun. I invite anyone who would like to debate their or other's religion or beliefs at Modern Atheist.com. I will warn you now, the people at this site can get excited, and a lot of them are very well educated on the bible. You will be greeted with respect, but depending on what you say, or more likely how you say it, that respect may or may not last.

So, if anyone thinks they can "hold their own" against a bright bunch, and has some insight into religious and world views, or looking to learn more about atheist views, I highly recommend this site.

Hello bid, welcome to the forums. We will not have debates here as it normally goes out of hand. We will also not recomend any one to do that because in most cases, its just everyone trying to prove the other ones wrong. Theres no gain and only enemity. Personal advices might be more effective. :)

God bless you.

Jeff said:
Hello bid, welcome to the forums. We will not have debates here as it normally goes out of hand. We will also not recomend any one to do that because in most cases, its just everyone trying to prove the other ones wrong. Theres no gain and only enemity. Personal advices might be more effective. :)

God bless you.

Yes & Amen Brother Jeff.
Lets please keep that stuff off of CFS. It only causes division and bad feelings.

Geting help from a more seasoned Brother or Sister in the Lord is one thing, but debates are another thing.

I welcome the help and advice, but not the debates.

Thanks.
Jesus Bless You.

I didn't say I wanted to debate here. I said, if you want to debate go there. I guess I wasn't to clear.

Back