1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello All

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by LoriLynn, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Hello All

We just moved (for the 7th time) about 5 months ago and I know from past experience that it takes about 2 years to meet people and settle in to an area. My neighbors all work outside the home and I've not really connected with anyone yet here (although we do attend a great church and I attend a Bible study on Tuesday mornings). My husband travels every week. We have 3 kids (one in high school, one in middle, and one in elementary) and they have all adjusted well and are busy with school and activities...an answer to prayer! I look forward to learning and encouraging (and being encouraged) on this forum.

2. Welcome to the forum. I don't think it will take you 2 years to settle in here, the neighbors are plenty friendly.:israel:
  3. Hi Lori, welcome to the CFS nieghborhood!:)
  4. Hi Lori, welcome to the forum. There are a lot of good people here and a lot of parents as well. I myself have 2 little girls that I've adopted. I believe you will find a lot of encouraging and uplifting people here!:welcome:

5. Welcome!!! You will soon find the neighbors here will soon become like family.