Hello All!

I'm new. 27 years old new, but new.

I am looking for a place, a forum perhaps, where there are educated discussions and small chit chat of the Word.

I'm looking to grow, to learn, to have fellowship!

I am currently attending LCU - 1st Year - (Life Christian University) through an outlet other than the campus which happens to be a church in central Michigan.

Hopefully, I can run into someone around my area for bible studies. Only thing I seem to not have set up yet.

Currently I'm looking for information on the original Greek text of the bible. What version is that under? I have no idea as I've just started looking.

Nice to meet everyone and hopefully some good relationships, friendships, will come from here!

I'm new. 27 years old new, but new.

I am looking for a place, a forum perhaps, where there are educated discussions and small chit chat of the Word.

I'm looking to grow, to learn, to have fellowship!

I am currently attending LCU - 1st Year - (Life Christian University) through an outlet other than the campus which happens to be a church in central Michigan.

Hopefully, I can run into someone around my area for bible studies. Only thing I seem to not have set up yet.

Currently I'm looking for information on the original Greek text of the bible. What version is that under? I have no idea as I've just started looking.

Nice to meet everyone and hopefully some good relationships, friendships, will come from here!

Welcome! Blessings.

If you have access to android. There is an app called my sword. It has the ability to have a greek Bible with the strongs definitions also has a Hebrew Bible also. Just a thought. I really enjoy it.

Back