1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello All

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by LeviConrad, Mar 14, 2014.

1. My Name is Matt Barczewski- I currently live in Wilmington De- I am here to meet and socialize with other believers. It is nice to meet you all
    Cosmicwaffle likes this.
  2. Welcome, we're glad to have you! It is nice to meet you as well!
  3. Hello! Welcome to the forum! :D
  4. Thank you!! its nice to have a welcome so quickly!
    Apologia likes this.
  5. Well it is nice to have new members on a Christian site. :)
  6. Any advice for a new member ? I am still learning how to navigate through the site
  7. It's pretty easy. You can see there are lots of Text options and of course emoticons :coffee:. On other people's posts on the bottom right is the reply button and a list of ratings you can give someone's post if you like or dislike it. The front page is where I stay most of the time and next to the forum type is the latest posts so you can jump in on the action. General discussions is the main forum where people can discuss things. If you have a more specified post there are other categories as well. And every member has a profile where you can post things and see their activity.
  8. Thank you so much! I am getting the hang of it now!
  9. Stay away from bashing specific denominations.
  10. Hello LeviConrad. I hope you are very blessed by this site.
  11. Hello and welcome to the forum.