Hello All!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by ElBob, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Hello All!

Hi,

It is a blessing to be here. I look forward to "meeting" many of you and hope to chat with as many as possible!

I have been a member of other Christian forums, but there were members that only wanted to argue about every little issue. I like to exchange viewpoints, but I will not argue. I looked through many of the post on this forum before I registered and I liked what I saw.

I am a missionary, and though we have many friends here and enjoy a wonderful fellowship, I still miss the fellowship that we enjoyed in our church in the states. I hope to establish some friendships here and hope to exchange views and just get to know you all. Maybe, we can be a blessing to each other.

2. [​IMG]I am so happy to have you here!
    Many Blessings to you~

3. Howdy ElBob and welcome!

4. Welcome. Pull up a chair, sit a while. :)

5. Hola, ElBob! Nice to have you here. Whereabouts is your mission?

6. Welcome ElBob. Pleased to know you. Hope you like it here. :D

7. Hi!
    We are based in Santa Ana, El Salvador, but minister all over the country and a little bit into other countries in Central America.

Nice to meet ya!

8. It is a true pleasure to have you here as I can sense the Lord in your heart! :D

9. Thank you, brother. Is a sincere blessing to be part of this forum. I really appreciate all your posts, very Scriptural in every point.

Blessings in Christ,
    ElBob

10. Hi there ElBob