1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hello All! I am new here

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Faithwoman, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Hello All! I am new here

Good evening!
    Happy Monday! It is a good Monday, a new day that the Lord has blessed.

I searched tonight for a Christian Forum and found this forum.
    I am looking for a place that can help me and encourage me and strengthen my walk with the Lord.

I am excited to be here.

I hope you all have a blessed evening!

Faithwoman:)

2. Welcome Faithwoman! Looking forward to sharing God's Word with you. May the LORD bless you and keep you always.

3. Grace Peace and Mercy to you Faithwoman from God our Father and from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

It's my honor to meet you.

4. Greetings, Faithwoman! :israel:

You will find this a most friendly site and you will grow in faith the more you read all the great posts and associate with these fine Christians. I have come to know Heavenly Father thru these sweet people and continue to grow as I dig into the Holy Bible. Welcome!

5. Hi Faithwoman,

Welcome to the forum.:welcome:

If you have any questions just ask we are a friendly bunch.

To help you get started please read the New Members Survival thread. It makes the journey into this forum much easier.
    You will find it here
    http://www.christianforumsite.com/showthread.php?t=4936

6. [​IMG]

Love and Blessings~
    Violet

7. FaithWoman, I like that name! Welcome to the CFS family. This is a place of much love and encouragement, enjoy the site!:)

8. [​IMG]Welcome to the forum, FaithWoman! This is indeed a great place to be!

9. well, HEY
    im glad your excited to be here
    hope you like it on the forums

10. Hello!
    :)
    Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

God bless!

11. Hi Faithwoman! I loved your post in the singleness thread that I made. Thank you for the insight and keep going in the Lord!