1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hebrews 10;26

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by pastor franszwa, Jan 25, 2014.

1. People have bought into these false teachings like sheep being lead to slaughter.
    One of the biggest lies in the Christian Churches is that God’s grace allow us to continue to sin over and over without a penalty.
    They are Workers of satan twist and interpret God’s Words to excuse sin.
    Psalm 5:9 Not a word from their mouth can be trusted; their heart is filled with malice. Their throat is an open grave; with their tongues they tell lies.

Hebrews 10;26 The Bible says His sacrifice doesn’t cover deliberate sin.
    Ephesians 5:6
    Don't be fooled by those who try to excuse these sins, for the anger of God will fall on all who disobey him.

Romans 8;12-13 and Revelation 18:4 It is time to wakeup and recognize when the Spirit of the Harlot is present, and come out of false Churches.
    Who is fooling Who? Is it Jesus Christ or the Ministers of religions?
    When we sin we tempt or try God by testing his knowledge of our hearts and activities and his will to punish the guilty
    Do you believe Him (JESUS)? Or do you believe the ministers of this world who virtually suggest, with their ideas about salvation, that Christ was misleading or did not know what He was talking about?
    Proverbs 28:9 If anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction, even their prayers are detestable
  2. Agree! This was being taught in my church for awhile by the head pastors son. Caused quite a division. After about a year or so, he got on his knees in front of the church and apologized for something he did which made him "no longer qualified to be our pastor". He said he was ashamed and had hurt his wife and his family. I know some who left the church after that and now the church is having to play damage control. Someone very close to me believes he can do whatever he wants as God doesn't see our sin and are "under grace". He believes any guilty feeling after sin is simply the Devil condemning him and he won't accept it. Truly sad. Praying for him. God bless you.
  3. Luk 9:62 But Jesus said to him, "No one, after putting his hand to the plow and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."

2Pe 2:21 For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them.

Hbr 6:4 For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit,
    Hbr 6:5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,
    Hbr 6:6 and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.