1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by JG27_chili, May 6, 2009.

1. health

Ok i just bought a Teeter hang up. It is an inversion table. from here
    Teeter Hang Ups® - Inversion Table it is werkin like magic my first night. I have done 3 sessions @ 10 minutes ea. so far. I felt almost immediate reliefe from my back pain. It stretched my spine and got my bones to stop rubbing!!!!!!!!!! Thank YOU JESUS!!. Cost me 400 buks but 4 now it is WERKIN! I suppose this is a praise report indeed. So for all you back pain sufferers out there it is a good investment. If it keeps werkin like it is I will evade surgery all together! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss!! I'll post more later on this. Im goin for another session then go to sleep:cool::D God Bless you all.
    Chili out.
  2. i have a friend that also has back problems and he says he loves those things, im glad it worked for you also, God bless you and goodnight.
  3. $400 is a very small price to pay for a good night sleep. i pray that it keeps working for you :)
  4. I am also glad you are getting relief but please be very careful my friend.
  5. Yes I am very carefull. I got rods in my back.....they dont stretch but the rest of me does. It is a small investment indeed compairing to a DR.!! Yup Yup Yup good stuff. I did 2 sessions tonight and feel pretty darn good Thank YOU GOD. Boan I will not go too hard. Little at a time my bro. God Bless you my friend and friends.
    Chili stretchin!!
    OMG I think I grew an 1" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL :) yesssssssssss!
    Chili out.

6. LOLOLOLOOL, That is wonderful news Chili. I will continue to keep you in prayer. Don't forget those scriptures.

7. Praise the Lord Chili!!! I'm so glad this is helping you! At this rate you'll be dancin for the Lord in no time.:dance:

Blessings, Cheri