1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Health Links

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Angel2Drew, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Health Links

since there seemed to be such a mess over these links I removed them myself.

2. health links

fat flusher pills from world of entertainment23 are good

3. I love each and every one of you guys and the last thing I want to do is be a party pooper BUT- please send all off site links to Jeff (ADMIN) and have them cleared before posting- this rule is in place because of some unfortunate problems we have expierienced in the past-OR
    you can do this - I like to go to a site named fit-day or body and fitness- this is a way of sharing your info without violating the rules.
    If you have already posted here I would ask you to go back and edit your post - bring it in compliance with the regulations and then share all these good things with us- Thanks for your time and understanding- many blessings- in His Name- Larry

4. I got your E-mail, this was done when I was a mod here, Jeff did not have a problem with them then and if he does now he can feel free to remove them....Thanks

5. Just doing what I thought I was supposed to do- a simple reply to my e-mail would have straightened the whole thing out brother-

6. I am a sister, and all you had to do is ask......Like I told you I have been gone from here for months and I did not get an E-mail. I got a PM. You did not ask! You told me I was breaking rules. What happen to my thread I started for Jeff???? Did Jeff delete it or did you? It does not matter I sent him the samething in a PM.

So sorry Jeff, your such a sweetie, I am so sorry this is taken place. Maybe you can read this one before it is deleted, but if not I have sent you a PM. God Bless you Jeff......I wish your forum well.