1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

healed from schizophrenia

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by cristianprince67, Dec 14, 2014.

1. I have been suffering from schizophrenia for the past 4 years. I was hallucinatiing and having delusions left and right. However, recently I have been filled with peace and the voices are gone. I really think it's gone for good. I am so overwhelmed with gratitude.

/, Flavio, Preachers-Wife and 5 others say Amen and like this.
  2. Praise the Lord! And be a testimony and witness to everyone :)

3. Thanks be to the Lord! I am so happy for you! :)

4. you know, I have a diagnosis as well, while I am happy for you and do think God can heal, I would be careful and continue to check in with your doctors regularly for while just to make sure.

5. wow.. thats truly amazing... there are many records of physical healing but not so many pertaining to mental healing..idk why
    but im glad God has mercy on you. ^^

6. Thank you for you sharing your experience, God bless you.

My mother is a diagnozed schizophrenic and I believe her disease is related to the occult practices she's been involved with for several years.

It's a terrible condition but I believe my prayers and newly found faith have helped.

7. Praise Jesus...
    Hopefully your life free from schizophrenia will be long and full. :)

8. Glory to God!!

9. Hallelujah what a wonder working God we have faith in.
    Here are a couple of more exciting God given testimonies to healing by the power of God;
    Monty Lambert, Australia, Healed from Agoraphobia: http://www.healedbygod.com.au/videos/monty-lambert
    Danielle Nelson, Australia, Healed from Multiple Sclerosis: http://www.healedbygod.com.au/videos/danielle-nelson