he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs...

The deceiver opposes that Jesus IS COME (presently coming) in our flesh NOW.

Instead, they seek to lead us astray from having love for one another and into their churches of envy and strife where we decay away in the mortal flesh as they remove the daily sacrifice out of our lives so that the life of Jesus never manifests in our mortal bodies. They lead us down that broad way to the destruction of the flesh.

Even if we do not go to church any longer, how many have taken their belief with them that we have to die first physically in order to receive His life when He has already DIED ONCE for our sins so that we may have life in the here and now? He WAS DEAD and is ALIVE NOW. Are we losing our full reward by not believing that He comes in our mortal flesh in the here and now?

2 John 1:6-10 KJV
(6) And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
(7) Fo
r many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
(8) Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

We are planted together in the likeness of His death by dying to sin NOW in the mortal flesh. We do NOT die physically to be planted together with Him in His death. IF we are dead to sin in Him, then we shall also walk in newness of His life.

Romans 6:3-12 KJV
(3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
(4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

(5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
(6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
(7) For he that is dead is freed from sin.

He that is “DEAD” is freed from sin so that we should no longer serve sin which leads to our mortal death. The wages of sin is death….death to our mortal bodies so that the spirit may be saved. We shall suffer loss of the mortal body so that the spirit is saved if we continue to serve sin .

If we be dead with Christ by dying to sin, then we BELIEVE that we shall also live with Him…..NOW. If we can not believe this, then how is Christ to be made manifest in us? The bodies of the unbelievers fall in the wilderness while "Caleb" continues to live.

(8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

If we believe that Christ being raised from the dead DIES NO MORE for God raised Him, then death shall have no more dominion over us as it does not Him. HE already died physically for our sins so that we do not have to die so that we may have His life now. Jesus is ALIVE NOW and not dead. Therefore, we are ALIVE now and not physically die for He has already died for all ONCE.

(9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
(10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

This is the “death” that we are to reckon for us: to be “dead” unto sin. IF we are dead to sin, then we are ALIVE NOW unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
(12) Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof

We must keep the “daily sacrifice” so that His life is made manifest in our mortal flesh. “Mortal” = “LIABLE or subject to death”. “Mortal” means we have NOT DIED YET but we are subject to death.

2 Corinthians 4:10-14 KJV
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
(12) So then death worketh in us, but life in you.
(13) We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
(14) Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you

IF He “WAS DEAD” and is ALIVE for evermore, then why is the antichrist preaching that we must die first physically when He has died once already for our sins?

Revelation 1:18 KJV
(18) I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

They do not want us to believe that Jesus is truly alive now and not dead. They want to make the tomb a sure thing for their followers. They do not want His disciples coming along to preach the He IS RISEN FROM THE DEAD and ALIVE NOW. Death is NOT A FRIEND but and enemy that is to be overcome in Jesus. If He dies no more, then death also shall not rule over us as this “mortal”….subject to death mortal body puts on immortality….non decaying of the mortal body.

IF He is alive now, then we are to be made alive now….in our mortal bodies in the here and now. We show that He is alive now as His life shall appear in our mortal flesh so that the world may see the glory of God. We are to be living proof that Jesus is alive now for we are to be alive in the here and now.

Matthew 27:63-66 KJV
(63) Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
(64) Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
(65) Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can.
(66) So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.

He shows Himself alive by many infallible proofs. We keep the daily sacrifice of our Lord so that we may manifest His life now for the world to see. WE are His “proofs” to this world as His life shall appear outwardly in our mortal flesh showing that Jesus is indeed ALIVE NOW and not dead.

Acts 1:2-3 KJV
(2) Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:
(3) To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

He shows Himself alive by many infallible proofs.

WE are His “proofs”….that is, “tokens”… to this world as His life shall appear outwardly in our mortal flesh showing that Jesus is indeed ALIVE NOW and not dead. He showed Himself alive “after His passion”….or “amid His suffering”.

Acts 1:2-3 KJV
(2) Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:
(3) To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

We ….the children of God…are for “signs” and wonders from the LORD of hosts who DWELLS in Mount Zion. He LIVES and we live here in this earth showing that He indeed exists. We are His many "infallible proofs".... tokens...

Isaiah 8:
(17) And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.
(18
) Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

By the grace of God He should taste death for every man so that He may bring MANY SONS (the children whom were given to Him, the MANY “infallible proofs”) unto His glory to make the Captain of their salvation complete through SUFFERINGS …… “after His passion”.

Hebrews 2:
(9) But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
(10) For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
(11) For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
(12) Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

We are His “infallible proofs”…..the children that God has given Him…. His people who are for “signs” and wonders are to show that He is alive unto this world.

(13) And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

He has tasted death for us ALREADY so that we do not physically die in order for His life to appear in and through us. Through His physical (flesh and blood) death, He has destroyed him that has the power of death rendering it idle for us NOW.

(14) Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
(15) And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

We are delivered from religious-sounding men who bring us into their bondage with their fear of death… dying and going to “hell”…..when the grave and death is the “hell” so to speak and multitudes are and have gone there because of the false doctrines that false prophets currently teach.

The wages of sin is death to the mortal body so that the spirit is saved. Let us not fear what they fear but fear God only and keep His commandments for that is the whole (body, soul and spirit) of man. Let Him be our fear and our dread.....not carnal men who are preaching their covenant with death and their agreement with the grave.

If we keep His “passion”….suffering, then His life shall appear in our mortal flesh thereby keeping us alive in the here and now and being His witnesses unto all of this world that He is alive now…. “I AM”.

If we are led by the Spirit of God, then we are the sons of God.

Romans 8:
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
(15) For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
(16) The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

If we suffer with Him, then we shall also be glorified together with Him. He showed Himself alive after His “passion”….suffering.

(17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

(18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

The earnest expectation of the creation waits for the MANIFESTATION of the sons of God. It is awaiting for the life of Jesus that is supposed to be made manifest in the mortal flesh of the sons of God….the children that was given Him….the many “infallible proofs” of Him being alive.

(19) For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
(20) For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

For then itself shall be delivered from the bondage of “corruption”….that is, THE DECAY.

(21) Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

We shall be persecuted for our faith in Him by unbelieving “Christians” as we depart from their assemblies for the good news. But we are to rejoice for then we are made partakers of Christ’s sufferings….His “passion”. When His glory shall be revealed, we shall be glad with exceeding joy.

1 Peter 4:
(12) Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
(13) But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
(14) If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

If we suffer with Him, we shall also reign with Him. If we are "dead" with Him, we shall also LIVE with Him.

2 Timothy 2:
(11) It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
(12) If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

We are to look for Him to appear without sin unto salvation….for His life shall appear in our mortal flesh taking away the decay of our sins in our mortal flesh and we shall share in His appearing glory as the world shall see. We are to be His witnesses unto this dark and dying world.

Hebrews 9:

(28) So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Back