He Knows My Name

He Knows My Name

Good Morning All and Happy, Happy Tuesday to YOU! I greet you on this beautiful morning in the precious and powerful name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! What an awesome day this is to be alive! It is yet another day that you have not seen before. Therefore, you should be rejoicing! This day has been ordained just for you. I am experiencing a brand new mercy. How about you?

Have you ever been in a situation where you ran into someone who knew you from somewhere? The person you ran into knew your face, but they just could not quite remember your name. They started playing the guessing game, and after a couple of minutes, they still did could quite get your name. Sounds all to familiar?

This morning, there is good news!

John 10: 11-15 - I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.  But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.  I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.  As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

God knows your name. He not only knows your first name, He knows the first, middle (if applicable), and last.

There may be somethings that you are currently facing or dealing with today, but the awesome thing is that your Heavenly Father knows your name.

What does that mean?

He knows your present day circumstances, challenges, pains, hurts, struggles, inhibitions, faults, he sees your tears, but yet in still He loves you and will come to see about you.

Hebrews 13:5 - For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

God is not confused about who you are. He is not forgetful. He neither slumbers nor sleeps.

God knows your name!

Make it an EXCELLENT day!

Jonathan :)
www.jonathanmaddox.com

Ive been in situations where ive bumped into someone i know but i cant remember his/her name. Sometimes it is embaracing. :?

Hallelujah! Jesus knows my name too!

And the LORD said to Moses, "I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name." - Exodus 33:17

Back