He has abolished death, and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel...

Let us not become full of wrath of what we hear because it does not conform to our own religious beliefs that were previously taught to us by carnally-thinking men. Naaman who had his own preconceived notion of what he thought would take place. He thought salvation would come in another way.

2 Kings 5:10-14 KJV
(10) And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.

Naaman had thought it should be done another way and became angry toward the instruction on how to be cleansed. We are not redeemed by the transmissions of what our church fathers taught.

(11) But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.

We are not cleansed by the traditions of our church fathers that were passed down from one generation to another just like a “river” that flows. We are not redeemed by their corruptible (decayed) things. Let us not turn away from His instruction in a rage and behave as we once did in our ignorance of the knowledge of the Truth.

“Abana” means “stone” and “Phapar” means “swift”. Men shall be swift to speak out against the “stone” as they will be unpersuaded of what they hear the Spirit saying to the churches. They will continue to behave as they always have in their envy and strife. They will stumble at the Word . He is a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient as they will turn away in unbelief and rage in their wrath.

(12) Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean? So he turned and went away in a rage.
(13) And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean?

The name “Naaman” means “pleasant” and is symbolic on how we are to behave. We are to “go down”…that is, humble ourselves and believe in what the Spirit is saying. Let us put aside all of the evil speakings.

(14) Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.

Let us immerse ourselves in what the Holy Spirit sent down from heaven is saying. The Lord sends out the brothers who preach what they hear the Spirit saying.

1 Peter 1:12-25 KJV
(12) Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

Let us not behave like Naaman who was initially angry at what he heard. We are to gird up the loins of our minds and be sober and not “drunk” upon the wine of wrath and lose all judgment and forget to do His Word: have love for another.

Let us hope instead to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto us at the revelation of Jesus Christ. His life is to appear in our mortal flesh if we bear about in the body the dying of our Lord Jesus Christ. Naaman’s flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.

(13) Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

We are to be obedient children and not fashion ourselves according to the former lusts in our ignorance. Let us not misbehave in our wrath and turn from the Word of Truth because we do not agree with what we hear. Let us not turn away with an evil heart of unbelief. See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.

(14) As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:

He calls us and so we are to be holy as He is holy.

(15) But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
(16) Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
(17) And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

We are not redeemed by the behavior received by tradition from our church fathers who did war with each other because they coveted silver and gold. We can not behave like they did and have taught their children after them to do such things. We are not made clean by their "rivers".

(18) Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

We are redeemed from among men with the precious blood of Christ. We are to love each other as He loved us and gave Himself for us. We are to behave towards what we hear the Spirit saying without blemish and without spot. We are to be holy as He is holy.

(19) But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
(20) Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
(21) Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

We are to be like Naaman as he did eventually humble himself and believed and obeyed the Truth through the Spirit.

(22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

We are to be “born again”…..that is, REGENERATED by the incorruptible seed….by the Word of God who said to have love for one another. We are to make the Word of God flesh by doing what He said….and so LIVE unto the age….. “abiding for ever”...as the flesh shall be cleansed at the life of Jesus appearing in our mortal flesh.

(23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Naaman’s flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean. We can NOT remove our mortal flesh from equation. All mortal flesh is as grass which withers away because of sin…evil speaking that comes out of our mouths and from the hearts. What comes out of the mouth is what defiles the “man”…our mortal flesh.

(24) For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

But if we do His Word, then we shall endure in the mortal flesh unto the age. We are to make the Word flesh by doing it so that His glory is manifest in this dark, dying world. They shall see what it means to DO His Word to have love for one another.

(25) But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Like Naaman, we are also counseled to lay aside all of the evil speakings….. and DO the Word so that we may grow thereby.

1 Peter 2:1-9 KJV
(1) Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
(2) As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
(3) If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
(4) To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
(5) Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
(6) Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
(7) Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
(8) And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

We are not redeemed by the misbehavior of those who are/were disobedient to His Word in our churches of envy and strife and hatred of one another. They war with each other about who is accounted the greatest among them as they pursue the covetousness of men’s hearts.

We are instead to be a chosen generation who are destined to display the glory of God by us having “eternal life” in the here and now so that others see and praise Him. We are to show forth the praises of Him who has called us out of the darkness of ignorant men who stumble at His Word and into His marvelous Light. By His grace does He call us and deliver us from the darkness.

(9) But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
(10) Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

He saves us and calls us with a holy calling according to His own purpose and grace. We have been lost in the darkness of ignorant men who wrest the Scriptures to their own destruction of the flesh. They are defiling the mortal flesh as the flesh is being destroyed in their company. We can NOT remove our mortal flesh from the equation of salvation. Jesus came in the flesh, died in the flesh and was resurrected in the flesh. The Word was made flesh. We can not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord. The antichrist denies that the life of Jesus is made manifest in our mortal flesh. They deny that Jesus IS COME in the flesh...our mortal flesh.

2 Timothy 1:8-11 KJV
(8) Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
(9) Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

He has rendered (abolished) death in the here and now and has brought life and immortality (undecaying of the mortal body) to Light through the good news (gospel).

(10) But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
(11) Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles

We are to lose the traditions of our church fathers and count those things as a loss for the excellency of the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ who brings to Light these things. We are to lose our own religious thoughts and ways to for His much like Naaman had to disregard his own thought on how he should be cured of his leprosy.

Galatians 1:11-16 KJV
(11) But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
(12) For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
(13) For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
(14) And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathe
rs.

He calls us out by His grace to reveal His Son in us so that we might preach Him among the gentiles....the outside world. The life within shall appear outwardly as we are transformed into His image.

(15) But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
(16) To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

We are to renounce the hidden things of dishonesty. We are to no longer walk in craftiness nor handling Word of God deceitfully.

2 Corinthians 4:1-11 KJV
(1) Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
(2) But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

But if the good news of always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus so that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our MORTAL body is HID, it is hid to those who are “lost”… that is, PERISHING. They are decaying away in their mortal bodies because of the money preaching after the hidden covetousness in their hearts.

(3) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
(4) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

We are not to preach ourselves but Christ Jesus the Lord and ourselves SERVANTS for Jesus’ sake. They who are preaching themselves are doing it for money and glory in the things of man: grand church buildings, large denominations, large ministries, etc. A king collects taxes (money) from his subjects but a servant does not.

(5) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
(6) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

We have this treasure in EARTHEN VESSELS so that the power may be of God and not of ourselves. The power of God keeps us standing in the here and now.

(7) But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Our mortal bodies will not be “cast down” nor “destroyed” because it is the power of God that keeps us standing here. We DO His Word which keeps us alive in the here and now.

(8) We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
(9) Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

The good news is LIFE NOW as His life shall be made manifest (shine) in our mortal bodies if we do keep the “daily sacrifice” by always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus. .

(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

The antichrist denies that the life of Jesus is to be made in our mortal flesh....that He IS COME in the flesh. They want to lead us astray to have love for one another.....thereby removing the "daily sacrifice" in our lives and to put up the abomination of desolation (covetousness). They want us to live after their lusts and they deceive us by the mishandling of the Word of God for unjust gain.

2 John 1:6-8 KJV
(6) And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
(7) For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
(8) Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

Back