Have you seen?

Have you seen?
Is this theologically sound?

Have you seen?

Have you seen your guardian Angel this week?
We’re you driving too fast
They couldn’t keep up?
Did you go into places they would rather not be?
Saw things, heard things,
That would make your poor guardian angel cringe?

Did you make your guardian Angel work overtime,
Flirted so close with Satan that they had to call out the heavenly host?
Did you remember to say good night,
As they guarded your sleep?

Did you join in together with
Your guardian Angel
Worshipping the King of Kings?
Are you comforted with his presence,
Or frustrated that they are looking over your shoulder,
Seeing and knowing
Every thing?

Did you not give your guardian Angel a second thought?
Only praying to God to call them out only in an emergency when things go pear shape?

Does your conscience welcome you guardian angel as a friend
Do you give them credit
Keeping you safe TIL in Jesu’s arms?

When you plan your day
Just take a moment, to think,
Will my guardian Angel approve, manage to keep up?

Some have seen their guardian Angel in the flesh,
Others have felt their presence in times of stress…
Others haven’t acknowledged them for their hard work!

Should we have a special day
To thank God for the hard work of heavenly Host?
Or is this just my mind’s got cross wired,
Is it theologically sound?

WOW.... double WOW.... and once again.... NO WORDS. Oh my goodness... this was a brilliant birthing of thoughts for the forums to once again SEE..... WOW WOW.... and wait for it......................................................WOW!!!!!

I have often thought of this concept of guardian angels.... sometimes I don't really care if something is scriptural or not... ( meaning... I believe dogs go to heaven... I have no idea if this is biblical... but NO ONE is going to convince me otherwise. HA ). So.... on the premise that guardian angels are indeed real beings that protect us.... my story plays out like this....

Once upon a time there was an inconsolable human being that NO angel could appease or entice with the desire to live. EVERY single day for decades.... I asked God to bring me home.( that is not too much of an exxageration )... I often thought of this scenerio...

My guardian angel in a staff meeting with GOD....

God........ Is your assignment on target? Have you convinced her to STAY?

Guardian Angel.... NO SIR. She demands on leaving the planet...
She has... after several years begun to refer to it as being called up to kitchen duty.
I think it's because she is happy when she is in the kitchen cooking. :)

God... Have you been able to penetrate her mind with MY WORD and the PROMISE of a GOOD FUTURE?

Guardian Angel....NO SIR.... her thoughts seem to be so deeply rooted in arriving in heaven before finishing her assignment on earth.

God.... Does she know she has an assignment?

Guardian Angel... NO SIR.... she is too busy contemplaing leaving this planet.

God.... KEEP trying... she will rise above and one day be overjoyed with where she is.

Guardian Angel.... UUUMMM SIR.... it's been 40 years... and still NOTHING has moved. Are you sure we are talking about the same person?

God.... QUITE SURE.... carry on and be of good cheer... HA

Summer of 2021.... my supernatural experience at the beach...
which connected me to the Majestic GOD of the UNIVERSE.
which in turn connected me to the truth that I am LAVISHLY LOVED by the CREATOR of the UNIVERSE... which has allowed me
to be fully content living here on earth out of surrender-with-joy. I have not asked to go to heaven since that day at the beach.

I often joke with God that my angel surely must have suffered with deep depression because she was NEVER able to convince me to want to stay here in this life.

Not sure if anyone will find this comical... I sure do. Rumor has it... my angel got promoted to the DIFFICULT CASES unit as CEO.

Oh gosh... this could go sideways... but I am hoping the humour will radiate.

THANK you AGAIN Alan... BRILLIANT!

Last edited:
Back