Have You Ever?

Have You Ever?

I went to the kitchen to get some cereal a minute ago, and well, no spoons clean hahahah,(i heard that)...:smiley10:, So thought of this thread. blessings to ya'll!

1. Have you Ever Ate cereal with a fork? YES, :smiley40::smiley10:
2. Have you ever had to wear your clothes that were stil a bit damp? Yes!!
3. Have you ever had to go out with wet hair? ... yup.

4. Have you ever Forgotten a close family member's birthday? not Yet, thank the LORD!

5. Have you ever forgot to feed your pet for the day?..:smiley40:I MADE UP FOR IT!!!

6. Have you ever ran over your childs toy in the driveway...:smiley40::smiley30:

7. Have you ever called in sick, but wasn't? yup:smiley10: before i was saved, no lying now:)

8. Have you ever given a gift you recieved for yourself(regifted)...:smiley170::smiley40:

9. Have you ever accidently tried to get into a car that looks like yours in a parking lot? HHAAAHA, yes!

10. Have you ever eaten something that fell on the floor??.. lolol.. i am NOT answering!!!! 3 sec rule counts!!!!!!!

Love ya'll:smiley110:

1. Have you Ever Ate cereal with a fork? I haven't did that but I do love to eat dry cereal out of the bag
2. Have you ever had to wear your clothes that were stil a bit damp? yes
3. Have you ever had to go out with wet hair? ...oh yes

4. Have you ever Forgotten a close family member's birthday? of course all the time :)

5. Have you ever forgot to feed your pet for the day? don't think so

6. Have you ever ran over your childs toy in the driveway..nope

7. Have you ever called in sick, but wasn't? I used to when I worked

8. Have you ever given a gift you recieved for yourself(regifted)? I sure have

9. Have you ever accidently tried to get into a car that looks like yours in a parking lot? I'm sure I have but don't remember

10. Have you ever eaten something that fell on the floor??..ummmm <shhhhh> don't tell anybody..yes I have:smiley10:

1. Have you Ever Ate cereal with a fork? Nope but then I can eat peas with a knife:smiley80:
2. Have you ever had to wear your clothes that were stil a bit damp? Yep many times..but man its uncomfortable
3. Have you ever had to go out with wet hair? only when I was young!

4. Have you ever Forgotten a close family member's birthday? yes and lived to regret it too :smiley310:

5. Have you ever forgot to feed your pet for the day? dont have any

6. Have you ever ran over your childs toy in the driveway..no never

7. Have you ever called in sick, but wasn't? Only once...:rolleyes:

8. Have you ever given a gift you recieved for yourself(regifted)? Indeed I have ..nothing wrong with that (I think)

9. Have you ever accidently tried to get into a car that looks like yours in a parking lot? Yes and felt a real idiot :blush:

10. Have you ever eaten something that fell on the floor??..no never :eek:

1. Have you Ever Ate cereal with a fork? No never tried that

2. Have you ever had to wear your clothes that were stil a bit damp? yes

3. Have you ever had to go out with wet hair? Yes, many times

4. Have you ever Forgotten a close family member's birthday? forgot my mother-in-law's once. My husband forgot too!

5. Have you ever forgot to feed your pet for the day? no. I've almost gone a whole day without feeding them though.

6. Have you ever ran over your childs toy in the driveway. No children here

7. Have you ever called in sick, but wasn't? Unfortunately yes.

8. Have you ever given a gift you recieved for yourself(regifted)? I probably have, but I can't remember one at the moment.

9. Have you ever accidently tried to get into a car that looks like yours in a parking lot? I've walked toward it, but never tried to get in it. LOL

10. Have you ever eaten something that fell on the floor?? Maybe LOL

hehehehe, ya'll are great!!! Thank you for your posts and honesty lol.. We all have to do goofy things sometimes, I love it, just part of it!!! :):)

1. Have you Ever Ate cereal with a fork? NO
2. Have you ever had to wear your clothes that were stil a bit damp? YES
3. Have you ever had to go out with wet hair? ... SEVERAL TIMES

4. Have you ever Forgotten a close family member's birthday? YES

5. Have you ever forgot to feed your pet for the day? DON'T HAVE A PET

6. Have you ever ran over your childs toy in the driveway... NO

7. Have you ever called in sick, but wasn't? YES..A LOT OF TIMES :smiley10:

8. Have you ever given a gift you recieved for yourself? NO

9. Have you ever accidently tried to get into a car that looks like yours in a parking lot? THANKFULLY NO :smiley10:

10. Have you ever eaten something that fell on the floor?? UHMM...I THINK SO :smiley160:

1. Have you Ever Ate cereal with a fork? Nope! =)

2. Have you ever had to wear your clothes that were stil a bit damp? Yep, A couple of times.

3. Have you ever had to go out with wet hair? I can go out with dry?

4. Have you ever Forgotten a close family member's birthday? Not as much recently, Though I almost never remember the exact date.

5. Have you ever forgot to feed your pet for the day? Yes. ;.;

6. Have you ever ran over your childs toy in the driveway? Don't have kids yet. But when I do I'll make sure that those annoying as GAGHHHHK! noise making robot smash'em shoot'em funtime awesome toys are ONLY played with on the driveway! :evil:

7. Have you ever called in sick, but wasn't? Nope. :smiley10: I'ma good boy!

8. Have you ever given a gift you recieved for yourself(regifted)? Only when the person I was giving it to knew that it was a gift to me and thus special that I was letting them have it.

9. Have you ever accidently tried to get into a car that looks like yours in a parking lot? Maaaaaaaybe. Kinda awkward when the key works in the lock too. :eek:

10. Have you ever eaten something that fell on the floor?? You mean that old saying is just hyperbole?

More of these threads should exist! They're fun!!

hahaha, thank you! great posts, Richard I will try to work on some more, lol, and that was tooo funny about the noise making smash em robots! lolol!! trust me. your luck as a parent will only be to run over there very favorite toy that costed 100 dollars and they have no more at the store!!! ahhhhh.... it never fails:):):)

1. Have you Ever Ate cereal with a fork?
I don't thinks so

2. Have you ever had to wear your clothes that were stil a bit damp?
Yes I sure have

3. Have you ever had to go out with wet hair? ...
Yes
4. Have you ever Forgotten a close family member's birthday?
Yes I have :smiley170:

5. Have you ever forgot to feed your pet for the day?
No he would let me :smiley10:

6. Have you ever ran over your childs toy in the driveway
No but I have fallen over it:smiley40:

7. Have you ever called in sick, but wasn't?
Yes, Sorry Lord I sinned :smiley170:

8. Have you ever given a gift you recieved for yourself(regifted)...
No

9. Have you ever accidently tried to get into a car that looks like yours in a parking lot?
Yes I have :smiley10:

10. Have you ever eaten something that fell on the floor??
Yes :smiley170:

!

Probably . . . I'm the adventurous type ya know :smiley180:

Yep . . . too impatient to let them completely dry :smiley160:

3. Have you ever had to go out with wet hair?
I don't have to . . . I choose to :smiley20:

Oh yea, and they've never let me forget it again :smiley30:

I have no pets, but knowing me the way I know me I probably would forget to feed the poor thing from time to time. :smiley130:

6. Have you ever ran over your childs toy in the driveway...
Does a skate board ramp count? Then, YES! :smiley120:

Um Well, Ummmm, hmm let's see, called in sick and really not sick? Uumm, maybe, well, aw man I can't lie . . . Yep . . . Whew! That's a load off; confession truly is good for the soul . . . I feel better already. Maybe I'll call in sick tomorrow, take the day off and celebrate. :smiley100:

8. Have you ever given a gift you recieved for yourself(regifted)
Now that's just a little too personal, but since you asked :smiley10:

9. Have you ever accidently tried to get into a car that looks like yours in a parking lot?
Okay, true story here . . . I did unlock someone else's trunk with my key while visiting a friend in Austin, Texas. I opened the trunk and knew right quick that it wasn't my brand new trunk because that thing was FILTHY! YUK! :smiley310:

Yep . . . apply the 3 second rule and all is well :smiley90:

Um Well, Ummmm, hmm let's see, called in sick and really not sick? Uumm, maybe, well, aw man I can't lie . . . Yep . . . Whew! That's a load off; confession truly is good for the soul . . . I feel better already. Maybe I'll call in sick tomorrow, take the day off and celebrate.

Ahahhahaa Sis!! To funny!!!!! Loved it!!!:)

Ummm no.

Yes, and such an oh so yucky feeling.:smiley130:

3. Have you ever had to go out with wet hair? Yep, uh huh.:smile_anim:

Yes I have... bad, bad, Cheri. :smiley130:

Are you kidding? He brings the bowl to me.:smiley10:

6. Have you ever ran over your childs toy in the driveway
Been quite a while since kids were small, can't remember...that happens when you get old.:smiley130:

Umm, yes Lord please forgive me for that.:eek:

8. Have you ever given a gift you recieved for yourself(regifted)...
Yes. It's called freecycle.:smiley10:

Yes...well it looked like mine dang it.:smiley60:

Yes, but I blessed it first. I was taught by other kids in school that you could eat it if you blessed it first. So I did.:smiley10:

Yes...well it looked like mine dang it.:smiley60:

Yes, but I blessed it first. I was taught by other kids in school that you could eat it if you blessed it first. So I did.:smiley10:

hahahhah two of my fav's!!! these are great sis, lolol, thanks!!!

LOL those are some interesting questions. Most of those are things most of us have done one time or another i think, we just dont talk about it. :)

Back