1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever?

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Wisdom Seeker, May 13, 2008.

1. Have you ever?

This is a game.

Answer the HYE question above you. And then ask one for the next person.

2. I'll get it going...

HYE been to Hawaii?
  3. Twice, but not in far too long.

HYE lost a pair of sunglasses?

4. yes.

Isn't this a lot like the random question game and the get to know you thread?
  5. No. Because random questions are chosen without method or conscious decision. (that's the meaning of the word "random") ;) But, this is the "Have You Ever" game. Questions must begin with Have You Ever (or HYE for short), and be a have you ever question, which is a method and not "random" at all. ;)

Are you getting the gist now Spanky? :D
  6. Sorry, didn’t catch that at first. Got a lot on my mind tonight.

Have you ever been called Spanky? :D
  7. That's okay. Sorry to hear that.

I've been called lots of things when someone was teasing me. ;)

HYE wanted to travel?
  8. I've traveled to other countries and I've got a few more states me and my grandmother and mom need to jump in a visit.

Have you ever had food explode in the microwave?
  9. Yes - an egg when microwaves were brand new and only rich folks had them. Makes me feel old.:eek:

HYE amazed yourself by discovering a hidden talent?
  10. Yes. Unfortunately, my hidden talents aren't really marketable. :D (I can look at a color and match it exactly. Which came in handy at the art store where I worked. (you would never believe how many people simply can not do this) And I can tell what someone is really feeling just by studying their facial expressions and general demeanor. Yah...a real money maker that talent is, right? )

HYE jay walked across a main street?

11. Yes I have.
    Someone has to teach the skunks and raccoons how to do it.:D

Have you ever been arrested?
  12. Nope. That talent was all my younger brother's.

Did you ever eat too much of a good thing and end up so sick that you couldn't stand even the smell of it anymore? It happened to me with cantaloupe.
  13. When I was a kid I ate a whole bag of vanilla wafers, I couldn't stand the sight of them for the next twenty years!

Who was your favorite teacher and how did they impact your life?
  14. As faded as the memories are I think I'd say Mr. Zanting. (sp?) My 5th + 6th grade music teacher. Great Christian man who I believe help bring me to the Lord. Gave me a book I think was called "One Minute Bible". These memories are very faded, but I'm sure I owe him some thanks for where I am now. I know he must have triggered some praying and learning from that book.

Also, my English teacher now, Ms. Dudek. She's so incredibly spirited, I'm just in awe of her character and enthusiasm. I thought she was a Christian for a while. She without knowing it, is an example to me of how to express yourself and be a free spirit.

Have you ever jumped off of the roof of your house?
  15. Nope. But, I once had a nephew who did that. Jumped off the roof of his apartment building, trying to make the pool. He missed...and broke his arm.

HYE changed your life so dramatically, that no one would believe you could have ever been that person?
  16. Nope.. that one is pretty rare. Who am I has though.

Have you ever had a triple stack burger?
  17. Lol, nope. My cousin had one. She had enough to last another day, tee hee.:D

HYE had an embarrassing moment in public? :p
  18. Oh yeah. I was doing my rotations with an ambulance crew for my paramedic. We were at a nursing home to pick up a resident. One of the paramedics dropped something on the floor and I squatted down to pick it up....riiiiiipppp! I split my pants up the seam right up the back! eeeep!

Have you ever rapelled off a bridge?
  19. Nope....don't know what it is but I'm sure I haven't done it!

HYE found money on the ground?
  20. Indeed.

HYE eaten menudo?