Hateful Message

Hello everyone, I don't know if anyone else has received this sort of a message but I'd just like to let you all know. Please pray for whoever sent me this message.

"I am sending this message to inform you that you are a Fucking Nerd. Either you know the Bible is fiction, and you just take it way too seriously, or you are a completely demented headcase. Either way, it's time to take a Step Back, and stop basing your life around a book that was written thousands of years ago (and quite frankly, it is incredibly boring).

This Has Been A Wake Up Call.

Yours truly,
Jonathan"

The user who sent this was JohnFaith82, his profile seems to indicate he is a Christian but it could be satire. Please pray for him!
I will pray for this person and thank you for praying for him too. I actually can't "hear" the words since all that registers with me is that a person out there is desperate for love and salvation. These type of things should even compel us more to want to help the lost, because the hatred is only the tip of what unbelievers have for eternity in hell.

I hate how the world is so disrespectful to the truth. If you show an image of Muhammad, people will try to kill you. Some religion classes I have taken, everyone is so respectful to other religions, no matter how crazy they sound, but then when they hear the truth, everyone has something negative to say.

The world needs to stop taking our kindness for weakness. Remember what Nehemiah did to the sinners? Or what Jesus did with the whip he made? There is such a thing as righteous anger.

Last edited:
I got a message from this person under a different username. Their IP address has been banned and so has the new username.

Back