Happy Birthday Cturtle and Thank God For YOU

I thank God for you all the time and for allowing some one so wonderful and loving to be brought into my life. You prove that God only gives His best to His children and I know this first hand because He gave me you !!
God Bless YOU Gina !!
Love
Jim

Happy Blessed Birthday Cturtle
IMG_20150430_051701.JPG

large_clean.png

Many MANY Blessings to you and Jim!!! (y)

Happy Birthday! :D

Lets see now, We have had The best steaks and restaurant style potatoes and corn on the cob and texas toast and Onions and cream puffs and chocolate eclair cake oh and that 6 year old aged costly cheese that was sooooooooo good.

Friday chicken and rice and vegetables and more cake and cream puffs and Onions ...

Saturday I come back to find Bobbee has bought dinner and this time we have BBQ ribs and Cajun style sausage and catfish and fries...cream puffs and cake and hey where is my onions? LOL Oh yea and a fancy coffee from star bucks too. Woo Hoo

Man I like your birthday......every one keeps buying food to either cook or is cooked and feeding me !! Now that is God for you !! Her birthday and I get to eat like a King !!

God Bless Birthdays !!
You ever gonna get around to making that Lasagna you asked me to pick up the ingredients for ? Better check those mushrooms. lol

Praise God for making this a wonderful time for you and thank you for sharing your special day with me and Bobbee too ; )
God Bless You Cturtle
Jim

View attachment 1665

Now then you know when God places a desire or DREAM especially if it is a ministry He will do what He says. So do not ever stop Belieiving but simply keep on trusting and knowing it is done and allow Him to track us throughther days ahead and finsin preparing us for what he has instore.

It wont be long and this is only but one of the views you will be seeing from the comfort of you very own home.

View attachment 1666
Happy Birthday
God Bless YOU Sweet Pea
Jim
Are you two married or something?
P.S. Sorry if that sounded offensive. I felt compelled to add "or something" because the sentence didn't seem complete without it.

Are you two married or something?
P.S. Sorry if that sounded offensive. I felt compelled to add "or something" because the sentence didn't seem complete without it.

I did not feel offended by your question. We are engaged and just waiting for God to say go, then we will be off to begin another adventure together (married) in Him and ministry.

Last edited:
Since we're posting pictures, here's one I made:
pJ5itbu.png

Fixed by admin for Juk...

Wow Juk this is beautiful! It is an honor to have a picture that you have created.
I have been so honored to be apart of this very loving and wonderful site...and all of the wonderful people who have made my birthday a wonderful day.

So thank You to everyone! With tears of joy flowing still, there are no words to express how grateful and loved that i feel.......I truly am blessed beyond any words or thoughts that i could ever think!
Blessings to you all!

Back