Halloween

I stayed in and told my friends I won't be partaking in Halloween but than my manager from the bar called me and told me she's short on security so I went in to help since she helped me when I lost my job and gave me hours to live on until I was back up on my feet

Just standing on the stage watching everyone I was like man this really is the devils playground. Saw a man dressed up as a priest and it made my day after seeing most of the girls in there nearly naked . I told him I liked his costume and he said it was scaring off a lot of people.

Than I asked him if he is Christian and his response "f**k no bro hail Satan" with the most serious look on his face. I was so shocked I just walked the other way.

May God have mercy on those fools, thank you for sharing your testimony.

I just saw the latest James Bond movie and the opening sequence was extremely disturbing. Halloween wasn't mentioned but the whole sequence was set in Mexico during the infamous Day of the Dead. Thousands of people on the streets dressed up as skeletons (we all know what humans in hell look like...) and demons, a celebration of death and destruction. :(

May God have mercy on those fools, thank you for sharing your testimony.

I just saw the latest James Bond movie and the opening sequence was extremely disturbing. Halloween wasn't mentioned but the whole sequence was set in Mexico during the infamous Day of the Dead. Thousands of people on the streets dressed up as skeletons (we all know what humans in hell look like...) and demons, a celebration of death and destruction. :(

I suggest you read a little bit on the day of the dead, it isn't so much in celebrating death so much as it is celebrating the life and homage to past relatives, it's the same thing as a memorial service that we do here in America just on a larger scale and with costumes. Is it a Christian event? Not necessarily, but not everyone who celebrates Christmas and Easter are Christian either

Back