Had Sex Feel So Horrible =/

Public repentance among Christians is good. Kudos to you!

On the one hand your intentions were good, noble and innocent but on the other hand you were a naïve and dumb Christian. Kick yourself hard and don't repeat this. Alone with the opposite sex after sharing deep spiritual truth = temptation at the highest level imho.
Your right bro I was talking to her about Jesus for like an hour and we had such a great deep convo and share very similar personalities and than I go and fall into temptation. She even asked when we were out on the date "So are you gonna save sex until marriage" and I told her yes but its really hard for me and she says yea she doesn't think she could do it because its so difficult. Can't believe I caved in after that talk.... didnt even think twice I literally just did it with no judgement. I did make it very clear though that I wiont be having sex with her anymore. But today she confessed that its kind of attractive since all the previous men shes dated only wanted sex. Who knows maybe I can be a good example to her from now on if I behave myself better. I have so much to work on. Thanks for the replies man

Well guys sad to say I made the same mistake twice. She kept bugging me to come over and saying she misses me. And I finally gave in and told her in capital letters "NO SEX" shes said ok no sex I just wanna see you. We get over there and she answers the door in revealing clothes but I was like whatever at least shes not naked like last time. Sit down hang out for a bit she hugs me and kisses me but I didnt mind I dont think thats a sin. Anyways we went to her room watching T.V and than she takes off her shirt saying its too hot. Mind you im really really horny. Than she starts kissing me and than boom failed. While we were having sex I stopped and go thats it I cant do this any more. Put my clothes on told her I cant see you anymore ... its best for both of us. I completely ended it just now through the phone and told her thats the last time I can see her and told her to delete my number (in the kindness way I could) she says I used her for sex even though its clearly obvious thats why im ending this. I really think Satan has control of this girl. That wasa dirty move on her part. I told her sex is my weakness and she knew I didnt want anymore. Anyways I just wanted to update you guys on my shameful act. Least it wont happen again i'm pretty sure she doesn't like me anymore even though thats probably not too Christian of me its better because ill keep sinning.

Eish. It is wrong for you to suggest she is of satan when you did it as well. Neither of you are of satan. You both just weak, silly, disrespectful to God, Christians. Sex is something you crave after having it. But the bottom line is...and it is a tough reality check...if you cannot abstain / keep to a ground rule....you simply love yourself / sex more then God.

Settle the air immediately with her. How dare you end things in such an ugly manner. She ''gave herself to you'. That is always more of a sacrifice for a woman. Unless she has a past of such behavior you are more at fault!

Anyway, praying for both of you!

Eish. It is wrong for you to suggest she is of satan when you did it as well. Neither of you are of satan. You both just weak, silly, disrespectful to God, Christians. Sex is something you crave after having it. But the bottom line is...and it is a tough reality check...if you cannot abstain / keep to a ground rule....you simply love yourself / sex more then God.

Settle the air immediately with her. How dare you end things in such an ugly manner. She ''gave herself to you'. That is always more of a sacrifice for a woman. Unless she has a past of such behavior you are more at fault!

Anyway, praying for both of you!
How I told her no sex and I told her if I ever start getting tempted try to push me away or at least dont let me. Taking her shirt and bra off with her breasts hanging out because its "hot" come on man I know im mostly the one to blame but that was a dirty move. Who sits half naked and watches T.V.... Anyways maybe your right ... but what else could I do .... hanging out with the girl will result in nothing good for me so I have to end it.

Anyways what should I do? I didnt end it rude I just told her I cant control myself so I need to stop hanging out at your house. I told her she can always come to my work and ill let her in free of cover charge its not like I told her to get lost completely.

Anyways what should I do? I didnt end it rude I just told her I cant control myself so I need to stop hanging out at your house. I told her she can always come to my work and ill let her in free of cover charge its not like I told her to get lost completely.
You're at war with yourself. You want to find the blame, but you went to her house, went into her house, then you went into her room... you wanted to pursue her, she obliged. I'm not judging you, but an alcoholic doesn't go into a bar to stop drinking, or a fat man into a donut shop to loose weight. If you want to pursue ANY relationship, you need a chaperone or keep it public, plain and simple, if you want to do it right, otherwise you're just giving into the flesh hoping (but lying to yourself) that you'll be strong enough to resist. There's nothing wrong with kissing, but making out instead of a peck isn't good because it stirs up the flesh. Paul says if you can't handle it, get married. It's just common sense. If you play with fire, you will be burnt. No absolution here...

You're at war with yourself. You want to find the blame, but you went to her house, went into her house, then you went into her room... you wanted to pursue her, she obliged. I'm not judging you, but an alcoholic doesn't go into a bar to stop drinking, or a fat man into a donut shop to loose weight. If you want to pursue ANY relationship, you need a chaperone or keep it public, plain and simple, if you want to do it right, otherwise you're just giving into the flesh hoping (but lying to yourself) that you'll be strong enough to resist. There's nothing wrong with kissing, but making out instead of a peck isn't good because it stirs up the flesh. Paul says if you can't handle it, get married. It's just common sense. If you play with fire, you will be burnt. No absolution here...
I clearly said im at fault and everything was going fine until she took off her entire top man. literally sat there for over an hour with no temptation .... as soon as she got naked thats when things went down hill. Again im not trying to blame her as I could have still easily backed off but the point is after I had that talk with her and everything what she did was disrespectful and I cant go to her house anymore nor can she come to mine its pointless.

I clearly said im at fault and everything was going fine until she took off her entire top man. literally sat there for over an hour with no temptation .... as soon as she got naked thats when things went down hill. Again im not trying to blame her as I could have still easily backed off but the point is after I had that talk with her and everything what she did was disrespectful and I cant go to her house anymore nor can she come to mine its pointless.
Listen, I am trying to help. Like your first posting, when you lose it is being called into question. You're failing along before the act and I'm trying to point that out. Everyone has their own battles. The difference for example is diabetes for the fat guy eating donuts take 30 years, but sex, that one event can change your life forever. Both the fat guy and you don't think about the consequences and give yourself an excuse to play with fire that will burn you. Today it's this girl, next week another. You don't need to be told what to do and not do, you need a life style change. The fat guy can't be tempted in the first place if he doesn't go into the donut shop. You surround yourself with young worldly women in your job and you want release, so you make excuses, as anyone would.

How I told her no sex and I told her if I ever start getting tempted try to push me away or at least dont let me. Taking her shirt and bra off with her breasts hanging out because its "hot" come on man I know im mostly the one to blame but that was a dirty move. Who sits half naked and watches T.V.... Anyways maybe your right ... but what else could I do .... hanging out with the girl will result in nothing good for me so I have to end it.

She knew what she was doing, for sure, but you put yourself in the situation... you should not have gone to her apartment. You should get an STD test. This doesn't sound like the first time she has done such a thing.

Ok guys I know my mistake and I want to know is what I did best. I told her no more hanging out alone but in public its fine. Shes ignoring me now. No clue why I mean thats very reasonable.

She knew what she was doing, for sure, but you put yourself in the situation... you should not have gone to her apartment. You should get an STD test. This doesn't sound like the first time she has done such a thing.
Yea prob gonna have too...sigh

Smh...Just stop, stop seeing her, you're both too weak to be around each other. You can't blame her, did she kidnap you and tie you up? NO. Yes she took part in the act, she isn't innocent, but making yourself feel better because of that is wrong. The devil will always give temptations. Remember that Adam and Eve were allowed to eat from the tree of life but not the tree of good and evil, that was because God wanted to protect them. All he wanted was our free will to eat from the tree of life and obey him and not eat from the tree of knowledge, but we all know what happened. We could try to blame the devil, but the devil only put the temptation there, we decided to eat the fruit because we wanted our own will, and that was when sin was born in us, from our action of rebellion to follow God's will.

Smh...Just stop, stop seeing her, you're both too weak to be around each other. You can't blame her, did she kidnap you and tie you up? NO. Yes she took part in the act, she isn't innocent, but making yourself feel better because of that is wrong. The devil will always give temptations. Remember that Adam and Eve were allowed to eat from the tree of life but not the tree of good and evil, that was because God wanted to protect them. All he wanted was our free will to eat from the tree of life and obey him and not eat from the tree of knowledge, but we all know what happened. We could try to blame the devil, but the devil only put the temptation there, we decided to eat the fruit because we wanted our own will, and that was when sin was born in us, from our action of rebellion to follow God's will.
ok should I just not text her anymore too?

I just read the post where you said she's of satan or something, or controlled by satan.. Did she rape you? Otherwise you are equally at fault, if not more since you are the man. As a man it is your job to treat her with respect.

Do you like this girl? If you don't then yeah that's another level of messed up. If you do then I would say there are measures you can take to help you.
First you guys should decide what are your boundaries.. No sex, no kissing, no physical stuff whatever.
Then you should take steps to make sure your boundaries are not crossed. For example: quit going to her house when she is alone. You should actually never be alone with her. You already know your weakness, why keep setting yourself up for failure?

ok should I just not text her anymore too?
I wouldn't ignore her if she is texting you, but I would tell her how you feel about these incidents and that you can't trust her or yourself anymore. If you actually do really like her and think you two have a future, then I suggest taking the other people's advice on this thread to prevent ever having these mistakes happen again.

Last edited:
The thing is when I told her no more hanging out alone , only in public she never replied. So that probably means shes angry because now there really wont be anymore sex. So im not gonna initiate another conversation if shes gonna ignore that.

The thing is when I told her no more hanging out alone , only in public she never replied. So that probably means shes angry because now there really wont be anymore sex. So im not gonna initiate another conversation if shes gonna ignore that.

She's hurt. She probably thinks you're using the sex thing as an excuse to get away with her. If you like her let her know you care, and tell her that's one of the reasons you don't want to have sex, because you want to respect her.

She's hurt. She probably thinks you're using the sex thing as an excuse to get away with her. If you like her let her know you care, and tell her that's one of the reasons you don't want to have sex, because you want to respect her.
I tried telling her that but she said " your lying dont patronize me"

I tried telling her that but she said " your lying dont patronize me"
I'd drop her. She sounds like a slut who is just trying to enjoy her casual sex... No offense. Men pressure women into having sex and women make men feel guilty and then put them into a position where it's nearly impossible to say no. She doesn't respect you because you keep saying no and she won't take that as an answer.

Back