1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Guitar Praise

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by The Proph, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Guitar Praise

I know its techinally a computer game, but i thought it would fit here :)

Anyone who plays Video games and such will know of the game guitar hero that has sweeped the world up. Well good news! The Christian software publisher Digital Praise is in the last stages of releasing Guitar Praise! It looks awesome. I read about it here :
    Guitar Praise Brings Lord to Living Room - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads
    It certainly made my day, hope it does all of yours :)

2. meh there is only 1 newsboys song and it isnt even a very good one :( they should atleast have Beautiful Sound, Entertaining Angels. Shine, Breakfast or Take me to Your Leader (in my mind their all time top 5 songs)

3. These are good. You don't like Red or Skillet?

Casting Crowns - Lifesong
    dc Talk - Jesus Freak
    Nate Sallie - All About You (If it's what I think)
    Newsboys - Something Beautiful
    Red - Breathe Into Me
    Seventh Day Slumber - Awake
    Skillet - The Older I Get
    Skillet - Rebirthing
    Skillet - Savior
    Superchick - We Live
    Todd Agnew - This Fragile Breath

4. skillet is ok, i really like casting crowns and petra aswell as dc talk as for that praticular newsboys song it is ok but in my oppinion the 5 newsboys songs i listed are much better and i think would be better suited to a game like that