1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Phil, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Greetings.

Hello everyone. I don't really know what to say here... I'm no good at introductions. I'm more used to, just going with the flow I guess. So hello. How are we all this morning?
  2. Thanks for the warm greeting. : )
    Thank you very much for the link. I read everything In that link the other day but thank you very much. I will go over It again. It's always fun. : )
    Oh, one question. I tried to view my profile and It says that I can't access It. I also tried clicking on my avatar and the same thing happened. This forum looks so nice and refreshing. Definitely not the layout that I'm used to.

Oh, one more question. How do I become a full member? On the side of my screen It says partial member. Thanks for all the help.

Oh, the survival tips thing Is a link as well and not just a message. Thanks. I will take a look. I didn't know It was a link. Thanks.
  3. Thank you for the help, Michael.
  4. Hey Phil :] :]
    Glad you decided to join!
    Hope to enjoy it here!
  5. Hey Phil , greetings and welcome to the forum :)
  6. Thanks everyone for the warm greetings.

7. God bless,

8. Hello and welcome to the forum.
  9. Hello Phil

Welcome. I am listening to that video you posted on your profile. I heard about it from someone else just yesterday.
  10. Hello there... Welcome to the site...
  11. Welcome to CFS