1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by NicholasBK, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Greetings

I hope to meet new friends and people on this website in exploring Christianity.

I consider myself a new convert of Roman Catholicism.

2. Welcome to CFS.

3. Hello!
    And Welcome Nicholas!

Say, I'm only about 50 miles west of you in Junction City.
    I was also raised in the Roman Catholic church. I'm looking forward to sharing some thoughts and ideas with you.

I hope you find CFS welcoming and informative. This little web site has been a real blessing in my life and I pray that God uses it in the same way with you.

I'm in Topeka fairly often, perhaps you and I might be able to attend worship with one another sometime and get to know each other over lunch or something.

Again, welcome! :)

4. Hey welcome to the forums. Glad to have you here. Lots of great people to meet & get to know.

God Bless
    Jake

5. Welcome to CFS.

6. Welcome to the Christian Forum Site.

7. Hi Nick and welcome to CFS!:)

8. Hi and welcome to CFS!:)

Laura:)
    :welcome:

9. Welcome NicholasBK. I look forward to getting to know you better and sharing this wonderful journey with you! :groupray:

10. :welcome:

11. :welcome:

Welcome to the site!

It is full of wonderful people and a big ol bunch of Love for the LORD!!!!

:D

12. welcome aboard !!!