Greetings in the Name of Jesus

There are hundreds of threads all packed (mostly) with great content.
There are topics to suit all tastes which is why I love this forum over others. :love:
I can see why you love this forum :) definitely a great place to encourage and edify others in His Word. I'm not associated with other Christian forums but I'm definitely content here :D

I can see why you love this forum :) definitely a great place to encourage and edify others in His Word. I'm not associated with other Christian forums but I'm definitely content here :D
There's no doubt about it - the members here are the kindest I have ever met on an online community.
Other forums have staff members that are supercilious and rude members, that's why I joined here and I wish I did a long time ago. ;)

I was going to say the same about the staff members here - they're absolutely delightful and truthful, which makes my experience here much easier :)
I couldn't agree more; they are a fabulous bunch who help and not preach which is refreshing. :)

I couldn't agree more; they are a fabulous bunch who help and not preach which is refreshing. :)
Definitely so, also a bunch who are very truthful.

I think one of the things what stirs people away from their walk are the handful who preach them away...it's disheartening and discouraging but I also think that it comes down to discerning from The Holy Spirit the difference between truth in Love and being Hot headed lol. JMO :)

Definitely so, also a bunch who are very truthful.

I think one of the things what stirs people away from their walk are the handful who preach them away...it's disheartening and discouraging but I also think that it comes down to discerning from The Holy Spirit the difference between truth in Love and being Hot headed lol. JMO :)
I agree. ;)

Hi Melizza!
2z6im1g.gif

Back