1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings in the name of Jesus

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Aner, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Greetings in the name of Jesus

I greatly appreciate these sites - they offer an opportunity to interact with our brethern in a much broader context than we otherwise would have an opportunity for.

Thanks to the Moderators for all the hard work!

Peace,
    Aner

2. Welcome Aner. Hope to hear more from you in the forums.:)

3. So glad you could join us. This is a great Christian forum!

Welcome

:jesus-cross:

4. Greetings and welcome, Aner!

5. Welcome Aner . We hope to see more of you participating here . This is a friendly Christians only forum where we are all learning more about the Bible and growing together in the love of Jesus Christ .

Blessing to you .

6. Aner,

Welcome to the forums, its great to have you on board...:)

God Bless
    Jake

7. [​IMG]
    It is wonderful to have you here with us!

8. :jesus-sign:people must see Jesus in me.:cross:

9. Jesus died on the cross

Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for us. He died so that we can live. He went towards the hell to fight the fight with the devil and he has rissen:jesus-cross::jesus-cross::jesus-cross::jesus-cross::jesus-cross::jesus-cross::jesus-cross::jesus-cross::jesus-cross::jesus-cross::jesus-cross:

10. I would like to share the messege of the cross with the whole world via Christian forum site. May God bless you all in the name of Jesus.