Greetings In The Name Of Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by TalkJesus, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Oh, I see what you mean. Thanks for repeating it.

2. You are welcome.

3. Hello, my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour^^

I'm new here, from Norway, pleased to meet you all!

In my strive to follow my Lord, I always try to help others any way I can, and I try to find people who are in need of a helping hand. I'm studying to become a librarian and working for a Christian charity organization on the side. I'm also fond of monastaries, where I can find peace to be with my Lord and find it easier to find peace within my soul. I've been on a Pilgrimage to a monastary in Sweden, and hope to one day be able to go to Jerusalem and Betlehem.

Hope to get to know many people here^^

Ghid likes this.
  4. Hello, @Eivind! Welcome!

5. Librarians are my favorite people. Good luck with your studies.

6. Hello brother! I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ as well.

Pleased to meet you as well.

Trust Jesus to help you to be good and to do good; and you may find yourself resting in Him in peace.

Sounds like a nice quiet life to give God the Father thanksgiving for in Jesus's name.

I understand the benefit of getting away from it all as some go on vacations and resorts and spas, but I hope you know that Jesus is with you always so that even in the midst of the storms in your life, you can find peace in Him.

I do not know what is involved in a Pilgrimage to a monastery in Sweden. Please feel free to share. Sounds interesting.

God be willing, you shall.

7. Hello TaslkJesus and welcome to CFS, a lot of good Christians here on the forum, I'm sure you'll have some good fellowship...