1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings, Gringos!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Vince, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Greetings, Gringos!

I'm an American Christian high school teacher who is happily retired in Mexico with my wife Nancy. We're active in Christian work, and I'm leaving soon to show Bible cartoons in Spanish at an orphanage. We hope to make some new friends here on the forum.

Adios, Vince Massi
  2. Hi there,

I am new too....I have received so many warm welcomes here and I like it alot. Welcome!!!
  3. Hi, Vince - Nice to have you with us - finally - ( after the registration problem that we helped you with.)

4. Welcome to the forun Vince:)
  5. [​IMG] to the forum Vince ...its really nice to have you here ....love Jane
  6. Hmmm .... I'm not a gringo .... Do I count ? he he .... anyways blessings and may you find us all a friendly bunch .
  7. Hey Vince! You need to teach me some basic spanish words! I'm doing an internship at a daycare for migrant children. Even though most of them are bilingual, I would still like to learn some spanish!
    What a great ministry! Can't wait to hear more about it!
    Welcome to the forum :)
  8. Hola Vince,

Bienvenido a la CFS. Su genial tener a bordo.

God Bless
  9. I'm jealous. I only know bathroom and a few other words in spanish. haha.
  10. Don't be, the only proper word i know is hola, the rest was taken from an online translator hehe.. :D