Greetings From North Carolina

Just wanted to stop in and say hello and introduce myself. My name is Daniel. I'm a happily married man with 2 wonderful children. My son is 14 and my daughter is 11. My wife and I are both very active in our church, I'm one of the leaders in our youth ministry and my wife heads up our women's group/ministry. I also have a ministry to help those dealing with addiction.

Hopefully today, provided I have time, I will be sharing my testimony here in the forums. Glad to find the boards here and be able to fellowship with other Christians !!

Just wanted to stop in and say hello and introduce myself. My name is Daniel. I'm a happily married man with 2 wonderful children. My son is 14 and my daughter is 11. My wife and I are both very active in our church, I'm one of the leaders in our youth ministry and my wife heads up our women's group/ministry. I also have a ministry to help those dealing with addiction.

Hopefully today, provided I have time, I will be sharing my testimony here in the forums. Glad to find the boards here and be able to fellowship with other Christians !!
That's awesome! I'm a senior at a Bible college and am going for youth ministry as well as women ministry. :)

Welcome to the forums and we would love to hear your testimony!

Hey mate, I can see it will be intersting chatting with you in these forums post. I know alot about addiction, maybe we can open up a disscusion about it soon.

hey i am only 40 mins from N.C. or S.C. , here in N.E. GA. glad to meet you i am new also

Back