1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Cape Town, South Africa!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Holy Soldier ®, May 14, 2011.

1. Hey everyone. This is my historic inaugural post, and I thought I'd use it to say hello to you lovely people. Yes, I know...I'm selfless that way. :D

Anyhoo, I just wanted to take a quick moment to say hi and to introduce myself. My name is Grant. I'm 36 years old. I currently live in Cape Town, and I'm looking forward to interacting with you guys and gals. Feel most welcome to say howdy.

Take care, and ciao for now...until our paths do cross.

2. Hello and Welcome to CFS !
    Great to have you here
    Natty

3. Thank you kindly Natty!

Let's see you say that after a few weeks. :p I appreciate the welcome.

4. Hello, Grant!

5. Hello, Ginger!

6. And very humble ;) ;) lol

Hi! Welcome to the forums!!!!! :D

7. Hello xspinningisfun! Thank you. :)

I've been working at it for a long time now. I'm officially the most humble person I've ever come across! ;)

8. Lol :)

9. Hi Grant! Welcome!!!

10. Hello there CV! Thank you kindly.

11. Hello my friend. Good day and God bless!
    Major

12. Gracias Major! Thank you, and the same to you. 'See' you around sometime.

13. [​IMG] to CFS Holy Soldier. We are all hot for God hehehe Hey Bro i'm glad ya made it here. We been waiting for ya a while now. Then HOOP der ya are LOL God Bless you sir :D

[​IMG]

Chili out.

14. That be a SPICY welcome! Thanks Chili. :)

I know I'm late, but I'm worth the wait! *hehe* There I go showcasing my humility again. Impressed xspinningisfun?

15. heheheheeh God made the peppers n I just eat em hehehehhe I Burn on Earth not in hell lol!! hahhehehehe WOOOOHOOOO!!!

16. Howdy, Grant! Welcome!:)

Mike

17. Hey Mike! Thanks a lot. :)

18. You're very welcome. Holy Soldier, now that's a great name!

Mike

19. Thanks. I swiped it from a Christian metal band from some years ago. I liked the sound of it too.