1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

greetings everyone from Mike

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by mikeOfChrist, Nov 12, 2007.

1. greetings everyone from Mike

Hi, I am Mike -Hence the name MikeOfChrist. Now that I think
    about it, if I were named Peter or something, then MikeOfChrist
    would not have been much of a giveway then:(

But then I am Mike, even though You all know that, and am a Happy fish:fish:to be Here.

I use an NASB Bible because I like "litteral" Bibles, but prefer the Byzantine Text /Recieved Text the AV was translated from. I of course prefer it's longer Version of 1 Jn 5:7 -which I have written into My Bible,

But even though I like that text base, I do not prefer being forced to use the KJV -and some of it's renderings, prefering the "prose," of the NASB, and thus am thought of as a philistine:mad: on some sites I have tried because of that????????

If I have an Interlinear Hebrew/Greek/English source, which allows Me access to that Text Base -then Why I am forced to use the KJV only, I do not know:confused:??????????

So, I have said Hello, and am Happy to be here, and May God Bless You.

May Christ Richly Bless Those who Truly Love Him, Amen.:bible:
  2. Welcome, Mike. Good to see another pariah (in some circles) who is fond of the NASB. :) I think you'll feel right at home here.
  3. Hi Mike and welcome! Pull up a chair and sit a spell!:D
  4. Thank You for Saying Hello evryone :D, I am glad to say Hello back :rolleyes:.

And Us Pariahs :confused: must hide from the Piranhas :(, yes ???? , yes :D !!!!!!

I am not a Catholic, or Greek Orthodox, or anything like that, but I just like this next Smily, because it's cute:
    :liturgy: :liturgy: :liturgy: :liturgy:

Wow, even though it's cute, all that motion is making Me Dizzy and sleepy::sleeping:sleeping:sleeping

:funnypost: So Thank You again for the greetings, and God Bless.
    :medieval: Mike. :shepherd:
  5. Hi, Mike!
    Happy to have you on the forum!

And may God richly bless you!
  6. Welcome Mike.....:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome: