1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings and Blessings

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Fish Catcher Jim, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Hello Every one,
    Yes I am new here and want to say Thank You to the staff for allowing me to be apart of this comunity (Christian family) and to say I am looking forward very much to meeting other members and joining in some good ol fashion fellowship.
    Thank You again
    Blessing and Love
  2. Hi Jim! Welcome to CFS my brother from another mother and fellow fisherman :) Tis a good group here. BTW Jim I love your signature " I'll catch em and you clean em" Perfect hehehe :D:cool: and that is what Jesus does...cleans us up so we can be presented to the Father.
    Fish Catcher Jim likes this.
  3. Welcome!! :)
  4. Arm outstretched ready to give you the handshake to welcome you here.
    You are now part of a large Christian family.
    Welcome here brother!
    Fish Catcher Jim likes this.
  5. Robine,
    Hello and Thank you for the welcome. Looking forward to getting to know asmany brothers and sisters as I can.
  6. <>< Thanks Brother ><>
    As I waited to be aproved I did some reading through some posty and I knew I wanted to be a part of this Christian Family. No arguing and bickering back and forth and I was so relieved.
    Any way thank you for the welcome and have a blessed line in the water 2015.
  7. Well Fish of Faith, Thank You for the handshake and welcome and I am looking forward to being a part of this family. Have a great week !!
  8. Thank You and have a great week
    Abdicate likes this.
  9. Blessings and welcome! May the Lord richly bless you in all that you do, and give you all the desires of your heart.
  10. Hi Cturtle,
    Welcome your self as well and He has and He is.
    Have a blessed night
    Cturtle likes this.