1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Greet Everyone In The Name Of Our Lord Jesus. I Am So Honoured To Share The Word With Everyone.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by qiko5365, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Hi everyone,
    I was born in Port Elizabeth, South Africa in 1953. I grew up in this town until 1992 when I relocated to Cape Town. I was raised in a poor family that was devoted in traditional and cultural activities. My father died when I was still 16 years old. our mother who had little schooling struggled to raise us until I finished high school in 1972. I had to go to work thereafter.
    In 2004 I came to know Christ as my Lord and Savior in a local church. After I was baptized I joined a bible study in the church. In a year I was started serving as a deacon in my church. Then later became a home-cell leader. I then joined a pastoral team. Soon after I became an Elder.
    Jeffin likes this.
  2. Hello and welcome
  3. Hi Sir, good to see you; God bless His Word to you; and you know, we never cease to learn from His Word, right?
  4. Welcome to CFS. :D