Grateful

Euphemia

Account Closed
Grateful to God

Colossians 3:15-17 NLT
And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom he gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

ptl2.jpg

Above all, give thanks. Thanksgiving and grateful hearts to God are superior to any other offering we can give to Him. Are you in a personal storm? Give thanks! Are you in a period of blessing? Give thanks! Are you needed by others to fulfill needs? Be a blessing and give thanks!

What an honour to be considered worthy of use by the Most High God! How humbling it is to exercise the wisdom He gives, and to share the knowledge that comes to us only by His Holy Spirit! What joys are found in the expression of worship in song and dance before the throne!

May this be our prayer: Lord God Jehovah, I thank You for my life and for Your unending love for me and your express trust in me to carry out your will in my corner of this dark world! Thanks be to You, God, for Your unspeakable mercies and gifts! What peace is found in You because of Your Son, Jesus Christ! How grateful I am for your provision of a way back to You!

Back