1. A place of fellowship, support, encouragement, and learning shared by members from all around the world. We pray that this online community helps you grow closer to God while you build relationships with other people. Our forums are free, easy to use and equipped with features to enhance your online experience. Sign Up Now >>

Grand Opening! Anchor Baptist Church-greece, Ny

Discussion in 'Churches and Ministries' started by Brother_Mike_V, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Brother_Mike_V

Brother_Mike_V Well-Known Member

Amens/Likes Received:
    Pastor Jeff Harris is opening a new Church in Greece, NY on September 8th.- Anchor Baptist Church. He is a Church Planter for the deaf ministry in Rochester, NY. September 8th is his grand opening. Currently they are leasing space from:

Trinity Episcopal Church
    3150 West Ridge Road
    Rochester, New York 14626

I can give you his phone & email if you personal message me.

His home Church is:

Lincoln Trail Baptist Church
    http://www.ltbc.us/

Pastor Harris is currently working (I think teaching and translating American Sign Language) at RIT. His goal is to grow a Bible believing Church in Rochester, NY while ministering to the largest deaf population in the United States. I consider him a friend even though I have only known him about a year. He is a good people-he is a genuine Christian with a heart for God.
  2. Brother_Mike_V

Brother_Mike_V Well-Known Member

Amens/Likes Received:
  3. JG27_chili

JG27_chili Moderator & Community Supporter Staff Member Supporter

Amens/Likes Received:
    God Bless this new church for the deaf and shower many Blessings upon Pastor Jeff Harris. In Jesus name Amen