1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Graduated Bible College

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by xspinningisfun, May 4, 2014.

1. I am an official graduate of Bible college!!!!!!!

Wooooohooooo!

Now, I'm in the steps of working at the college and getting underneath strong leadership to help and guide me into fulltime ministry! :)

Aby Johns and Mitspa say Amen and like this.
  2. Woooow. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God. :)

3. Yes congrats! Cool!

4. Yay! Grats Xspinningisfun, I know you have been working super hard for a long time.

5. Awesome, congrats!

6. OK, amen.

7. Nice work Xspiningisfun. That is good and encouraging news. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Great things await you sis:D:cool:

8. That is great news! Congrats on your graduation. May the Lord continue to lead you as you keep going on for him!! :)

9. Was it hard? What College did you go to?

10. The work for me wasn't challenging. But it was difficult in other senses. Spiritual and emotionally. God really does a work in you if you allow Him to and it's definitely wrecked me, but it taught me so much.

Where is the Messiah likes this.
  11. Fantastic!! Congratulations!

Where is the Messiah likes this.
  12. Fantastic!! Congratulations!

13. Congrats Katie..God Bless You Forever:)

14. Well done! May I ask what type of ministry are you interested in and where?

15. Congratulations!