Grace That Can Save ..

"But Lord Lord, my compass had no needle", "I never gave that to you"

Jesus Christ Himself on WHAT a compass to find your way should look like ..

Luk 10:25 And a lawyer stood up and put Him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
Luk 10:26 And He said to him, “What is written in the Law? How does it read to you?”
Luk 10:27 And he answered, “YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND; AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.”
Luk 10:28 And He said to him, “You have answered correctly; DO THIS AND YOU WILL LIVE.”

Mat 19:17 And He said to him, “Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Mat 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming for baptism, he said to them, “You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Mat 3:8 “Therefore bear fruit in keeping with repentance;
Mat 3:9 and do not suppose that you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham for our father’; for I say to you that from these stones God is able to raise up children to Abraham.
Mat 3:10 “The axe is already laid at the root of the trees; therefore every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Mat 25:8 “The foolish said to the prudent, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’
Mat 25:9 “But the prudent answered, ‘No, there will not be enough for us and you too; go instead to the dealers and buy some for yourselves.’
Mat 25:10 “And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 “Later the other virgins also came, saying, ‘Lord, lord, open up for us.’
Mat 25:12 But he answered, ‘Truly I say to you, I do not know you.’

Mat 7:14 “For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.
Mat 7:15 “Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
Mat 7:16 “You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?
Mat 7:17 “So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.

Mat 7:19 “Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Mat 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
Mat 7:22 “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’
Mat 7:23 “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’
Mat 7:24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.
Mat 7:25 “And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock.
Mat 7:26 “Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.
Mat 7:27 “The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.”

HIS WORDS (compass) GIVEN TO US, IF HEEDED POINTS TO THE WAY THAT GIVES LIFE ..

Mat 10:22 “You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved.
Mat 24:13 “But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.
Mar 13:13 “You will be hated by all because of My name, but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.

Last edited:
Back