1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Govmt Health warning!!!!!

Discussion in 'Humor' started by JG27_chili, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Govmt Health warning!!!!!

2. :D:D:D Good one
  3. Oh no!!! well, guess I'd better stop "eating" my gum.:p
  4. If it makes you fit I'll gladly swallow it. I'll just install bubble-busting spikes in my pants to prevent public humiliation, or being carried away in the wind.
  5. Shouldn't that be "Do not swallow bubble gum"? Chewing gum doesn't make bubbles. :D
  6. Hey Jon-Marc...my chewing gum makes really BIG bubbles..if you don't believe me..maybe one day when I get one really going, I might just post my pic of me blowing one, how's that?? hehe. Oh btw...I can make it pop too.:cool: Oh, and if any of you happen to "pop" your bubbles..here's an easy solution as what to use to get it off your eye glasses... SMOOTH PEANUT BUTTER....not crunchy.:)
  7. He he.... Tavy ... You are real funny

8. Well, Tavy, I could never blow bubbles with bubble gum--let alone with chewing gum. :D
  9. :D:D:D:D:D:DNow you are the funny one, hehe.