Gospel of the Kingdom

Bob Wille (Family)

Passed on, November 6, 2022
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world
as a witness to all nations, and then the end will come.
Matthew 24:14

However, it is also the command for every believer to live out the Gospel
truth in word and deed, reaching friends, families, and neighbors
with the only message that gives eternal hope and salvation.

Decision Magazine
Naturally, God Speaks
Web 819.JPG

Hello Bob,

I get asked, what happens when the Lord returns and the people in far away remote areas didn't receive the Good News?

"I believe that God will make a way, in His time, the opportunity for the Gospel to reach all parts of the world that we feel cannot reach those peoples. Then He will send Jesus."

Anyone else's thoughts?

Hello Bob,

I get asked, what happens when the Lord returns and the people in far away remote areas didn't receive the Good News?

"I believe that God will make a way, in His time, the opportunity for the Gospel to reach all parts of the world that we feel cannot reach those peoples. Then He will send Jesus."

Anyone else's thoughts?

I always think of my old gran who, when asked a question she didn’t want to, or it was not the right time to answer the question ( where do baby’s come from? etc)
Would always answer…
“That’s for me to worry about, just get on and concentrate on what you’re doing!

I always think of my old gran who, when asked a question she didn’t want to, or it was not the right time to answer the question ( where do baby’s come from? etc)
Would always answer…
“That’s for me to worry about, just get on and concentrate on what you’re doing!

Hey Alan;

So if we were to ask God the same question, He would respond with, “That’s for me to worry about, just get on and concentrate on what you’re doing!"

L😎L!

Hey Alan;

So if we were to ask God the same question, He would respond with, “That’s for me to worry about, just get on and concentrate on what you’re doing!"

L😎L!
I don’t know, for Me I deal with such mysteries by reading 1 Corinthians 13:12 it reassures ME that these questions will be answered for me when I see Him face to face and not to get distracted with things I have no answer to
Would love to learn from others to the answers to the question
It’s the only way to learn and grow.

Bob and Alan.
I will share a story Corrie ten Boom had in her book, the " Hiding Place".
She said when she was very young, once a week her father,the watchmaker would make a trip by train to the larger city in their region.

He went there to make sure his clocks and the town clock was always accurate. She most often went along. Once she had a hard question after the death of her Aunt whom they lived with, passed.

It bothered her so much this death, that loving her Father as she did ,she was afraid he was going to die.
He pondered her question and asked her one instead,"Corrie when do I give you your train ticket"?

She thought about it and responded with her answer" Well just before we get off the train,why.?"
He told her this, our heavenly Father is kind and wise and very loving and he will also hold your ticket for this question until the day you need it.

We have a heavenly Father who wants us to ALWAYS come to him when we run aground.
It's the hard questions the Spirit waits to reveal to us for they want our growth and maturity to be effective.

Babies on milk only can share passies or bottles.

It takes a real chef to serve you a well cooked,caramelized juicy steak.

Bob and Alan.
I will share a story Corrie ten Boom had in her book, the " Hiding Place".
She said when she was very young, once a week her father,the watchmaker would make a trip by train to the larger city in their region.

He went there to make sure his clocks and the town clock was always accurate. She most often went along. Once she had a hard question after the death of her Aunt whom they lived with, passed.

It bothered her so much this death, that loving her Father as she did ,she was afraid he was going to die.
He pondered her question and asked her one instead,"Corrie when do I give you your train ticket"?

She thought about it and responded with her answer" Well just before we get off the train,why.?"
He told her this, our heavenly Father is kind and wise and very loving and he will also hold your ticket for this question until the day you need it.
My wife and I were privileged to go to Billy Graham's "Amsterdam 200" where evangelists from around the world were there. When we had the opportunity, we went to the home Corrie had lived in. The "hiding place" was on a landing between the first and second levels. There was a "false wall", behind which she would hide those who were being sought because of their Christian faith.
It is an experience I will NEVER forget.

Back