1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Good To Be On The Team.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Wildfire, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    Looking forward to networking with you.

I am a filmmaker and use film and media to engage a secular world in the spiritual realm. Also, I use my medium to challenge Christians where it is needed. I also do church coaching through TEAMinistries on a variety of subjects but specializing in the issue of men's absence from church.

I live in Canton, Ohio. I'm married and we have our firstborn on the way (due Monday after Thanksgiving).
  2. Hi. How is the baby? Congrats!
  3. Congrats on your soon to be new addition! I would love to see some of your films
  4. Thanks guys. Sorry it has been a while in responding, still figuring out how to get notified when someone has responded to me.

Here is my channel if you's like to see my ministry's films: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChurchWithoutBalls
  5. At the top right just above the first post of a thread, click "watch thread", it will give you an option for receiving email notifications when someone replies to the thread.
  6. Thanks. For some reason my notifications had already been on, but until I started posting again, I did not receive any. Now I get them.