1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Good question

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by smellycat, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Good question

when Jesus says if you give a cup of water to the least of my followers you give it to me.does this mean when you beat the least of my followers they also do this to Jesus.?so with every bad action they are actually hurting God.lets hope they realise what they are doing.:eek:
  2. What you say is true when Yeshua appeared to Paul He asked him why do you persecute Me.
  3. so every evil thing a man does he only heaps more pain on himself.do they know this.:eek:
  4. I need to learn this.
  5. Makes sense mikey :)

very true :(
  6. Heaps more on himself? Jesus is vindictive? Wow. I didn't know that.
  7. no Jesus forgives.but if you don,t believe.ouch.

8. I never saw Jesus as vindictive. I could be wrong here but I believe their are spiritual laws like........... You reap what you sow.

I see Jesus as a fair and righteous Judge.
  9. Well then lets pray that none of us reaps the bad weve sown o were all doomed.TYhank God for His Grace.
  10. you guys need to understand what Mikey said before going so far from what he said lol.
  11. Amen let us pray brother Adam. :)