1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Good Morning

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Meggyy, Apr 23, 2014.

1. May I ask where everyone is from? And what nationality they are?

Please just curious
  2. I'm from UK and British.
  3. Aw cool im from New Zealand and im Samoan
  4. I live in US now.. But I am from India.. Moved to US few years back..
  5. I live in the bluegrass state, Kentucky.
  6. Scorching hot Phoenix, Arizona! I'm originally from right outside of Chicago, Illinois and in a month and a half I'll be moving from Phoenix to Hartford, Connecticut.
    JG27_chili likes this.
  7. Since i was little i wished i were in US for some reason. And even now , hearing those of you in America, i wish i lived there. Not the hollywood, LA though. On a ranch somewhere, to be around horses, i love horses but since knowing God i love Him more. I was thinking of starting a new thread about our dreams that once we may have thought were out of reach and given up on.
  8. I'm from New Zealand. Seems as though there are a few kiwis here.
  9. Wow people from the other side of the world, and yayy another kiwi :)
  10. The US...Oklahoma born & raised. I'm a mix, just like a rescue dog. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  11. Aw cool a mix of what if I may ask
  12. Hello Near Niagara Falls USA.
  13. My ancestory is Scottish, English, Irish, French, German & Cherokee Indian. A DNA test stated my makeup is much like those folks in Germany & Lithuania. So I would say I am predomintely Anglo-Saxon. :)

14. Living in Colorful Colorado, USA. I'm mostly Norwegian, and a little French/Scottish
  15. Use to live in champaign IL, Just a couple hours south of Chicago.

Why would anyone want to live in Hartford though?
    Phoenix is such a cool place.

Live in Branson MO myself.
  16. From Northern California and got Hawaiian blood brah
    JG27_chili likes this.
  17. I know where Champaign is. I grew up in St. Charles.
  18. Aw cool a lot of different cultures in here :) im new zealand born but have samoan and tokelaun blood flowing through my veins lol
  19. polynesian blood
    Meggyy likes this.