1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

God's vindication on slander

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by 福井舞, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Hi I just want something that happened to me recently

a while back i have attended this Catholic church

I am not quite sure what happened , and I dont want to speak for the other side

but there were misunderstanding happened between me and some people there

unfortunately, I did not have any friends at that Church

all i know is I began to get look of hostility from some members of that church that I have had zero interactions with.

all i could assume is some members of that church used their advantages in terms their relationship with each other to get their version of event out.

one associate pastor was particular bad

recently i just learnt the pastor has been fired.

apparently, some of his bad behaviours have finally been exposed.

when I heard that, I felt like Holy Spirit was saying to me " i promised I will vindicate you in mine words, and I did"

I just want to say there are alot people out there, including Christians, who will be cowardly enough to slander another perosn while they are not there to defend themselves, worse still, you get Christians who will be their co cospirators by listen and spread those lies further.

i have a similar experience a few month ago with this group of Christians, I received a message from one of them, accuse me of something that was irrelevant, when I confronted him about it, he was pretty much like " ok , but still"

but you dont have to be afraid of them, you dont have to be intimidated.

because God sees, and He is righteous, and He will vindicate for you.

no one gets away with anything, and if that person is a Christian and think he or she will get away with it, then it is just foolish, because God dont change

you can believe it

you can just leave the vindication to Him and move on with your life and pray for your enemies.

I hope you will be encourage by this
  2. Oh indeed God will avenge His. But, He'd rather you pray for them so He doesn't have to avenge you.

Matthew 5:43-48 (KJV)
    Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more [than others]? do not even the publicans so?Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.​
    Melizza, KingJ and Ravindran says Amen and like this.
  3. yes I think many Christians encounters difficulties with this because you get too many people who preach this but actively does contrary, and then not admitting it
    autumn oddity, Blessed4JC and Abdicate says Amen and like this.
  4. Exactly!!!! This has been my issue... I've been waiting quietly and patiently ..and nothing seems to happen to the person ( not that I want anything bad to happen...but an apology would be nice..bc they were dead wrong.DEAD. They dont want to admit it or think they're wrong...) Idk I'm not holding my breathe BC it seemed when I did nothing the treatment got worse, god didnt "check" them... It wasn't until I left ( god didnt tell me..i had to do it myself) that I got peace.. I had to use my own brain.. Anyway I'm glad god worked for you..bc alot of people especially pastors need to be corrected..bc you can't treat people any way you want just BC they're sheep...i feel alot of people who become pastors are looking for a stroked ego and a power trip...or both.
  5. I feel your pain.

I think power tripping is a good word to describe many Christians, including pastors.

for them, it is about control in the sense they feel people should do what they want.

I personally wish that if a pastor doesn't do what he or she preaches, then the least they could do is openly admit it.

just own up say " I don't it myself, but here is the reason why you should be doing it"

if they did, I would at least still have respect for them and be willing to listen to what they preach

but instead it is always " oh, I don't always behave like a little Christ, so don't look at me"

it is like, what do you mean by always? you never does it

anyway, never mind ,forgiveness is important because I find it set one free, and a good start is by praying for the other person welfare

I recently started doing it for some people who have hurt me and will continue to do so if they get a chance, and I am amazed how much difference it makes.

autumn oddity likes this.
  6. I keep sensing that I am to give you a.couple of Scriptures and remind you that the Holy Spirit is always with you leading you to make the good decisions you make. So your decision to go to another church was something He led you to do...not something you did on your own. There is not God's thoughts, your thoughts or the devil's thoughts. Your thoughts either come from God or the devil. And because you belong to God most of your thoughts (the good ones) come from Him... via the Holy Spirit. And it sounds like you, because the Holy Spirit communicates with your spirit and then your spirit communicates with you.

God loves you and knew you were unhappy and upset about things so He led you to make a change so that you could put the hurt behind you, forgiving and move on. But you have got to choose to let this go or the devil will get you so wrapped up in the bondage of bitterness and unforgiveness, that you will have difficulties in a lot of areas.

And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever– The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you.
    John 14:16‭-‬17 AMP

I'll be praying for you
    福井舞, autumn oddity and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  7. You are so right... I'm sure god lead me out of that hole. I need to let it go but its hard...very much so... Thank you for your detailed response.
  8. #8 Cturtle, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    Your right forgiving can be difficult at first, because the devil does not want you to honor God so he will be bringing it to your memory a lot. But that is all he has. You have the power to resist him 1john 4:4 says greater is He (God) who is in you than he who is in the world. Jesus defeated his powers on the cross so that by His grace and power you can have the victory over the enemy.

Philippians 2:13 says...God is working in you giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him. That includes forgiveness. All you have to do is forgive by faith and then everytime the devil brings it up, say no I forgave already. It does not make what she null and void, but your obedience to God's ways will bring health to your body and release the Blessings that He has stored up for you.

Always here for you. Remember that you are a blessed child of God who has been redeemed from the curse. You are an heir of the throne and joint heirs whth Jesus...for He is our blood brother.

God bless
    Melizza and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.