1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Gods image

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by smellycat, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Gods image

we was made in Gods image.so God has 2 feet that walk as 1.end of trinity rubbish.:shepherd:

2. Not end of "Tri Rubbish" as it was so elegantly put. Yes, He Had two feet when He came to earth as MAN,Yeshua. YHVH (God) is Spirit and the Holy Spirit speaks for itself. This makes three, ONE!

3. why did jesus have to leave to send the holy spirit?why did jesus say God is with me?2 in 1.no nonsense scripture disproves Gods word.:D

4. i dont understand how you can be a Christian without believing in the Trinity

5. the trinity is a new thing.at the end the world is decieved?try explaining trinity to myself.:jesus-sign:

6. Trinity is 3 persons in 1 God.

1 egg has 3 parts; the white, the yolk, and the shell..but its the same egg

7. nope it has 2 inside 1 shell.

8. by the way what is your 3 in 1 if your in Gods image?

9. Thought you might know that being in His image means we have free will, but I guess you didnt

10. lame excuse ,talk truth or be a liar.

11. By agreeing with the forum's statement of faith you contradict any arguement you may pose here against the Trinity.

12. Please someone quote some scripture that speaks of the trinity...

The babtism of Jesus is a good one.:).. All three were there individually...:eek::D:preach:

Some religions dispell the Trinity because it's associated with the Catholic church... thats 1 reason I know of... Others because the WORD ((( Trinity ))) as far as I know is not in scripture...:read-bible:

So be patient with those who throw out the baby with the bath water... I don't have time to research now... someone else please:D ABBA BLESS

13. I know you believe in The Father , Son and Holy Ghost, SC~:)

14. From http://www.afcministry.com/Trinity_Doctrine.htm

15. the soldiers were picked by the way they drank,2 hands cupped to lift the water.all i am saying is that to believe in the 3 doesn,t mean a trinity.jesus had to leave to send the holy ghost,why?if like you say they are 3 seperate?:confused:

16. no i don,t break any rule of faith.to believe in 3 doesn,t make a trinity.trinity as such is just a word.

17. 2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

18. Luke 4:1
    "And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness"
    John 7:39
    "(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)"
    Matthew 3:11
    "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:"

Why say that Jesus was filled with the Holy Ghost, in the instance of Luke 4:1 , if they were not seperate? Why would He baptise with the Holy Ghost, if they were not seperate, and why would He seal His believers with the Holy Ghost, if they were not seperate entities? If they were the same entity, why would Jesus have said the Holy Ghost, and not "My Spirit", or "My Self"?
    I would like to see some scripture that says He HAD to leave to send the Holy Ghost. From my understanding,the Holy Ghost is our companion, sent by Christ in His absence to abide in us until Christ returns. The idea that the Holy Ghost ad jesus are one raises a question for me, that do not have answers found in Scripture. If he is not seperate from the Holy Ghost, how can Jesus return, if He is abiding in His Church? Wouldn't He have to leave us AGAIN, in order to return? There is no mention of a third departure, only a second comming.

19. i don,t get your third departure bit?2 testaments in 1 book.