God'S Heart

Matthew 18:11-14
For the Son of man has come to save that which was lost. What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the 99 and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? And if he should find it, assuredly I say to you, he rejoices more over the that sheep than over the 99 that did not go astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.

Matthew 11:28-30
Come unto me all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light

Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns yet your Heavenly Father feeds them are you not of more value then they?

John 3:16-17
For God so loved the world (not just believers) that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world but that the world through Him may be saved.

John 8:10-11
When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw that no one but the woman, He said to her, woman, where are those thine accusers? Has no one condemned you? She said no one Lord. And Jesus said to her...neither do I condemn you, go and sin no more.

Blessings

Back