1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Gods bow.

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by smellycat, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Gods bow.

Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet.these are the colors of the bow.the seven first letters are ROYGBIV.which could mean,Realm Of Yahwey God Born In Virgin.:)
  2. His infinite promise

He brings the rain
  3. Cool, SC!

How have you been? :)
  4. fine thanks how are you.?:)
  5. is your spirit the last color violet.lol.:)
  6. rain?,i thought it was a promise from God to mankind that God would not flood the earth again.anybody got the verse to hand?
  7. Genesis 9:12-16
    (12) And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: (13) I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. (14) Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, (15) I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. (16) Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

when ever there is clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds (which is in rain) thats what i meant
    u know that the rain in the sky acts as a prism to scatter all the visible light into separate sections (rainbow)

before the flood it was believed there was no rain and that water came from the ground to give water to plants and man
  8. we just don,t know if that,s true or not.i suppose we will find out all truth,s soon.:)about rain that is not falling before this covenant.
  9. like i say
    it's believed
    but we'll all know in the end
  10. Mike you forgot ultraviolet and infared!
  11. aah beginning and the end.i like that m8.:Dwhich way round lol.