GOD'S ABILITY TO ALLOW OR DISALLOW

IF WE STAY CONNECTED TO GOD, through the Lord Jesus Christ by the Word and prayer, by the power of the Holy Spirit, then God Who created Satan (who became (of his own free will as explained above) the waster) WILL NOT ALLOW ANY WEAPON SATAN has fashioned against you to prosper:
Isaiah 54:16-17 NKJV: "Behold, I have created the blacksmith Who blows the coals in the fire, Who brings forth an instrument for his work; And I have created the spoiler to destroy. (17) No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tonguewhich rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This isthe heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD.
  • God will NOT ALLOW MEN to hurt or cheat you (Gen.31.7).
  • God will NOT ALLOW THE DESTROYER TO ENTER YOUR HOUSE (PHYSICAL BODY) TO SMITE YOU (EX.12.33)
  • God will NOT ALLOW THE ENEMY TO EXACT ON YOU, NOR THE SON OF WICKEDNESS TO AFFLICT YOU OR ALLOW HIS FAITHFULNESS TO FAIL (PS.89.22, 33).
  • God will NOT ALLOW YOUR FOOT TO BE MOVED (PS.121.3).
  • God will NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE FAMISHED (PR. 10.3).
So ATTAIN AND MAINTAIN an attitude of MEEKNESS AND LOWLINESS OF HEART: the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit (1 Pet.3.4) and God will ALLOW:
  • Mercy and grace to flow to you IN SUFFICIENT MEASURE (2 Cor.12.9).
  • WISDOM, the principal thing (Pr.4.7), in sufficient measure but which comes through meekness (Mt. 11.29, Pr. 11.2) to flow to you.
  • His IMMUNE SYSTEM through taking communion WORTHILY to give you STRENGTH for weakness, HEALTH for sickness and LONG LIFE for premature physical death (1 Cor.11.30)!

Back