Godlywood Girl Daily Devotionals

Bible Verse of the Day
Matthew 19:26 – But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Excerpt:
You can be whatever you want to be. You can do whatever you want to do. You are deserving of everything good this world has to offer. Because God makes all things possible.

Who cares about the people who challenge your skill set and ability? Who cares about the haters trying to bring you down? Who cares about the insecurities other people try to stick on your life?

No one else needs to convince you to achieve your purpose. It’s all up to you whether or not you’ll decide to believe what Jesus promised to His disciples, what He promised to you in Matthew 19:26.

Because with God – ALL things are possible.

Your success is absolutely possible. The battle is in your mind. Only you can choose whether or not you’ll push through the urge to quit or whether you’ll stop and surrender.

Other people’s feelings can’t make you quit. Your financial circumstances can’t make you quit. The struggles with esteem and self-worth can’t make you quit.

Only you can.

Choose to stay hungry for success. Choose to let bad circumstances push you. Choose to outwork the haters, out smart the rivals, out think the challengers.

God makes your success possible.

Only you can stop it.

Prayer:
Dear Jesus,

I believe in You. I believe You make all things possible. I can climb this mountain, I can overcome this barrier. Because You make all things possible. Thank You for loving me, for making me, for seeing me and supporting me even though I get the urge to quit. Today I choose to not quit, to not give up. I’ll keep reaching towards Your vision because nothing is out of Your reach.

In Jesus’ Name I pray,

A-men.

Amen! Remember God promises are based on obedience, Due 28, Lev 20:7; 1 Pet 1:16.
Absolutely! Abraham couldn't receive the promise land until he obediently stepped out on faith. Moses and the Hebrews couldn't step onto the promise land until they obediently stepped out on faith. It's the same for us - when we are obedient to God's purpose for our lives, it's then we unlock the promise land!

Today's Daily Devotional for Women - Press On To Your PRIZE

BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY

Philippians 3:14 – I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

EXCERPT:
There’s no one who has reached success who hasn’t had to climb an obstacle to get there. Look at the ultimate example – Jesus Christ – who had to endure a crucifixion in order to achieve His purpose for God.

He could have quit at anytime. He could have given up, said it was too much – decided to stop the pain instead of letting it continue.

But He didn’t.

Jesus kept pressing forward.

He kept pushing onward.

And despite the pain, the heartache, the tears, the intolerable suffering –

Jesus Christ did rise.

And that’s the same for you.

If you keep moving forward, you are destined to rise.

If you never quit, one day your present will be the future you dreamed of in your past.

Get to a place where every obstacle you face is just another opportunity to try again. Don’t stop. Don’t quit. Keep pressing forward.

You are destined to rise.

PRAYER:
Dear Jesus,

I believe You made me to rise. Give me the strength to keep pressing forward. Thank You for the example You showed me by dying on the cross so I can have an eternity with You. I love you always.

In Jesus’ Name I pray,

A-men.

Bible Verse of the Day

Romans 5:3 – 5 More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

Excerpt:
While you pursue your dreams, you’re going to encounter a lot of disappointment. It’s inevitable. But understand you are filled with the power of God’s spirit, and with that comes the ability to rejoice in your sufferings.

It doesn’t come naturally though. You must make that choice. You have to choose every single day, every moment that suffering comes into your mind, you must choose to rejoice in. To find the lesson in it. To endure and have hope and rely on God’s love to overcome it.

A lot of people don’t realize this and instead allow the suffering to overcome them to the point that they quit.

But when you stop pursuing your goal, when you stop acknowledging God’s divine purpose for your life, when you take yourself out of the game – you are killing your spirit. You are destroying the creator within. You’re settling into a life of ordinary instead of rising to the extraordinary.

Don’t miss out on the blessing God has for you. I know suffering is hard. I know what it feels like, to feel so sad that you don’t think you’ll ever smile again. To be overcome with pain to the point that you can’t even breathe. To feel damaged to the point of no repair.

But it’s not over yet. You’re not irreparable. Because we have God’s promise in Romans 5:3 – 5, that within us is the Holy Spirit – the power to REJOICE in the pain, the power to let that pain push us to where we need to be. That pain is part of our success, that pain is part of our perseverance.

We must harness everything within us and choose to use it to drive us forward. Thank God for this new momentum, this opportunity of a lifetime to be your best self. Praise the Lord Jesus, this is not the end of the road. You have a beautiful life waiting for you to live it.

All you have to do is not quit.

Prayer:

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for the pain. It’s tough for me to say that, to truly feel that in my heart. But I believe the conscious decision to thank You for the pain and choose to learn the lesson and use it to propel me forward is more important than the feelings I have inside. So I thank You for the perseverance my suffering will produce. I thank You for the momentum my hardships will bring me. Because You are a God that makes even the impossible possible. This struggle is only temporary. It won’t be here forever. But You will be, and I thank You for seeing me and loving me through it all.

In Jesus’ Name I pray,

A-men.

Back